Yamasit gold bullion - has it been found now? video

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I don't buy it. Probably just someone trying to drum up investors. As has been the long running scheme for DECADES there for that supposed treasure. So many have been "found", and .... sure enough, all they have to do is gather investors to dig deeper for the rest, or investors to bring it up from the sea-floor, or investors to pay the taxes, sneak it out of the country, smelt it, find the rest, etc....

Sadly, there is no shortage of investors who lost their $$ on Yamashita investment scams. And I bet this is simply the next in the long running tale. Because since SO many people there believe this (thinking it certainly in every cave, and beneath any funny rock with a squiggle on it), that investors there are not hard to find. All you have to do is show them a map "that was passed down to you from an elderly WWII vet", etc... and ... presto ... investors.

And notice that even the article link itself admits no proof, other than someone's youtube video. And last I checked, youtube was FILLED with fanciful stuff, purporting to show UFO's, bigfoot, magic stuff, etc..... Sorry. I'm not buying it.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tom I saw those words you like to point out in almost every sentance in the first 5 sentences. Claimed and allegedly. Hmmm...... still looks like, smells like and quacks like a duck. Im still in the air or on the fence over yamashitas gold.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom, I believe in UFO's but not big foot. Most if not all have been found. I still only searching for buried treasure in Connecticut. Good luck and good hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread