yesssss!!!!

diggindeeper2013

Feb 28, 2013
palmyra
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter challenger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IM really loving this hobby!!!! Today i went out for an hour and a half and found tons of coins including a 1976 bicentennial qauter and another ring and i think this one is real silver i found it 3 inches down and just some tarnish no corrsion !!! lol and i cant upload pics bc its sauing they are to big can someone help me figure that problen out?? thanks and happy hunting:laughing7:

Upvote 0

Wilkie94585

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2013
Suisun City, California
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The easiest way to make your pictures smaller is to open them up in Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Just open the picture, click edit, select resize and type in 50 or 25 or whatever and it will decrease the size by 50%, 25%, etc. You can also make darker photos brighter with a single click. If you don't have MS Office then you can download free picture programs to resize your photos.

OP
OP
D

diggindeeper2013

Feb 28, 2013
palmyra
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter challenger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The easiest way to make your pictures smaller is to open them up in Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Just open the picture, click edit, select resize and type in 50 or 25 or whatever and it will decrease the size by 50%, 25%, etc. You can also make darker photos brighter with a single click. If you don't have MS Office then you can download free picture programs to resize your photos.

thankyou very much

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SHRINKPICTURES.COM

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck I have my wife crop my pics /which it takes me so long to get them up loaded .We will figure it out in time..Davers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread