Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The heat and humidity is horrible! Can’t wait till the late fall. I got out yesterday for an hour before I started cramping up. That’s the first time that’s happened this year. I was at my Seminole war fort and did pick up this cuff size artillery cuff button with some gilt remaining. The weird thing is that it has no back mark. Strange for out there.
Well I got some yard work done today so I decided to change things up. I hit a confederate camp that I’ve been hunting on and off for years. I spent an hour there and pulled up this confederate Enfield bullet with a hole drilled at the base probably to use at the creek as a fishing weight.
Anyway thanks for looking and happy and successful hunting to all!
DEC4F4B6-F3F7-4165-851D-1A2EE2807567.png
4F604DD9-4DDD-48B8-81B3-C44327C1BFC1.png

Upvote 22

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some times they put a leather strap or string through it and used it for a necklace

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Gare. I did not know that.
I knew a guy from ww2 that had the bullet he was shot with drilled and he wore it as a necklace. Not saying this is the case but they do do it sometimes

SweatyPotato47

Jul 19, 2022
The heat and humidity is horrible! Can’t wait till the late fall. I got out yesterday for an hour before I started cramping up. That’s the first time that’s happened this year. I was at my Seminole war fort and did pick up this cuff size artillery cuff button with some gilt remaining. The weird thing is that it has no back mark. Strange for out there.
Well I got some yard work done today so I decided to change things up. I hit a confederate camp that I’ve been hunting on and off for years. I spent an hour there and pulled up this confederate Enfield bullet with a hole drilled at the base probably to use at the creek as a fishing weight.
Anyway thanks for looking and happy and successful hunting to all! View attachment 2042699 View attachment 2042700
Great finds!

Riverbum

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew a few snipers , some showed me the Bullet head they unloaded out of the rifles of the enemy snipers they brought down in combat. They say that bullet was aimed at them but they got to the sniper first, thus they drilled a hole in that Bullet HEAD and wear it as a good luck symbol

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew a few snipers , some showed me the Bullet head they unloaded out of the rifles of the enemy snipers they brought down in combat. They say that bullet was aimed at them but they got to the sniper first, thus they drilled a hole in that Bullet HEAD and wear it as a good luck symbol
I have seen this many times :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread