Yesterdays Finds

BADDOG

Dec 21, 2004
Weeki Wachee, FL (north of Tampa)
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Yesterday's Finds

Only got out for about an hour yesterday. Found 28 cents in clad and this neat letter opener. It says "solid copper" on the back.
It has Alaska and what looks like a totem pole on the front. It was bent in the shape of the letter U when I found it. I straightened it out and polished it up a bit. On my way out to the northwest for a couple of weeks. I'm taking my detector to see if it's any better hunting out there. I will let you know.

Baddog1

Attachments

• 2-12-05_finds.jpg
    2-12-05_finds.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 270
Upvote 0

don

Jan 21, 2005
Re: Yesterday's Finds

Nice find.

Goes to say you never know what your gonna find next.

OP
OP
BADDOG

BADDOG

Dec 21, 2004
Weeki Wachee, FL (north of Tampa)
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

What really amazes me is you never do know what you will pull out of the ground. I think thats what's so addicting. Just think someone brought that all the way from Alaska to Florida (can't go much further without crossing water) just to lose it. I was hunting a park that used to have a old house on it.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Neat find Baddog. Maybe while in Northwest you'll find one that says "Hawaii" or at least "Florida" LOL HH

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon

Neat find. Does this make you a Floraskin? If that letter opener could talk, we would all listen. Just keep it up. I am really sorry that you have it so tough hunting in Florida though. Spotz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread