Yesterday's low tide hunt with a big silver find.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit an area I've been meaning to come back to for over 10 years. I had found old coins here the last time, so, I expected some this time too, since I'd be using a better machine than last time. It didn't disappoint, however, I was expecting a bit more silver and a few more pieces of jewelry. I didn't expect my silver coins to be a war nickel and a walking half though! I figure a few Roosevelt dimes, maybe a few Mercs, and maybe a Washington quarter or two. The ring found is just a poser.....18K plated....damn! You can see most of the other stuff. The half is above the ring and the war nickel is to the right of the ring, both before cleaning. I found 5 wheat cents too. The bullet is a .25 round. I can't quite make out what the plaque is for. Of the other stuff, the item in the middle is a bilge plug from a boat, and the item far left I believe to be an oiler for an old engine or piece of equipment. Any questions, just ask!

Attachments

• dec31hunt.jpg
    dec31hunt.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 92
  • dec31hunt2.jpg
    dec31hunt2.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 59
  • dec31hunt3.jpg
    dec31hunt3.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 13

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit an area I've been meaning to come back to for over 10 years. I had found old coins here the last time, so, I expected some this time too, since I'd be using a better machine than last time. It didn't disappoint, however, I was expecting a bit more silver and a few more pieces of jewelry. I didn't expect my silver coins to be a war nickel and a walking half though! I figure a few Roosevelt dimes, maybe a few Mercs, and maybe a Washington quarter or two. The ring found is just a poser.....18K plated....damn! You can see most of the other stuff. The half is above the ring and the war nickel is to the right of the ring, both before cleaning. I found 5 wheat cents too. The bullet is a .25 round. I can't quite make out what the plaque is for. Of the other stuff, the item in the middle is a bilge plug from a boat, and the item far left I believe to be an oiler for an old engine or piece of equipment. Any questions, just ask!
Very nice Congratulations
Happy New Year

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!
Happy New Year!!🎉

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks like a great day of digging! Congratulations

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the walking half! They are so pretty!! Those plates rings sure do look nice in the hole though, don't they?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread