cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing edible, but, it still satisfied some hunger! I started the day using the new Deus 2 in a park just trying to get some hours on it and get used to the new menu, settings, and sounds. Found the 4 big brass discs and the little crescent moon charm there with that, along with just under $3 in change. I had a call for a lost necklace at the beach, so, in the afternoon I went there with the Equinox. I decided on it over the D2 because I'm more familiar with it plus it has a 15" coil vs. only the 9" on the D2. Anyway, didn't find the necklace (it had been lost 2 days prior and probably already found by someone) but, I did find another $3+ in change, the 1/2" Craftsman socket, the 3 brass snap hooks, 3 charms, 1 belly button ring, a souvenir quashed penny, a hot wheel, a junk earring, a button, a hat pin, 6 junk rings, and 2 silver rings. 8 rings in one hunt is a dry sand record for me. Too bad there wasn't a gold or two in the bunch!

Attachments

• may92022finds.jpg
    may92022finds.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 20

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice congratulations on your nice recoveries and your new Deus2

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing edible, but, it still satisfied some hunger! I started the day using the new Deus 2 in a park just trying to get some hours on it and get used to the new menu, settings, and sounds. Found the 4 big brass discs and the little crescent moon charm there with that, along with just under $3 in change. I had a call for a lost necklace at the beach, so, in the afternoon I went there with the Equinox. I decided on it over the D2 because I'm more familiar with it plus it has a 15" coil vs. only the 9" on the D2. Anyway, didn't find the necklace (it had been lost 2 days prior and probably already found by someone) but, I did find another $3+ in change, the 1/2" Craftsman socket, the 3 brass snap hooks, 3 charms, 1 belly button ring, a souvenir quashed penny, a hot wheel, a junk earring, a button, a hat pin, 6 junk rings, and 2 silver rings. 8 rings in one hunt is a dry sand record for me. Too bad there wasn't a gold or two in the bunch!
Very Nice!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

procali

Nov 16, 2013
BajaMex
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, ctx 3030, sdc 2300, Sovereign Gt, Excal 1000, x-terra 705, profind, propointer. Stealth 720i and 920ix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought la Jolla was hunted out, gona pack my gear and head up north, excellent ring day.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Busy day thanks for sharing

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my question is why is the nickel in the plastic toy holder? was it a special nickel? Looks like it was a fun day.

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eight rings in one day that’s incredible the gold will follow.. I’m lucky to find that many all season sometimes
Good luck with the Deus 2

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that's a heckuva a haul, you crushed it on the rings. looks like fun

OP
OP
cudamark

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought la Jolla was hunted out, gona pack my gear and head up north, excellent ring day.
It's hunted out now! :laughing7:Just kidding...... that place is a renewable resource.

OP
OP
cudamark

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my question is why is the nickel in the plastic toy holder? was it a special nickel? Looks like it was a fun day.
I don't know....maybe part of an Easter egg hunt? There was a nickel and a dime inside.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread