lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pa1.jpg pa2.jpg
pa3.jpg

It was a death sentence! No Dairy products nor meat. My doctor had done me in. With that I was off to the Gateway in Dartmouth. Of course somehow Zen Guru had found it's way into the trunk of Nogo. Driving by a wooded area the forest called to me..."It is a good day to dig!" Who was I not to pay heed. Once geared up and heading into the woods by a well worn path (had done this spot many times before) I got a smile. Seems a few years ago this dude was hanging around the same area.
Being courteous I said hi making my way further into the trees. Zen spoke to me. Royalty. Sterling it was. Prince Andrew 1976.
Next signal was a large penny copper turned into a string toy of old. Could barely make out a seated Britannia on one side that was not as toasty as the other. Next call in the wild was me. Son of a sea horse, holy halibut I shouted at no one in particular as a tree twig dinged me in the corner of the eye. Okay now but what wanker walks into a twig! A few coins later my good knee let me know it was time to go. Lasted a tad longer than th3 last outing which involved mountain goating.
Hit the Gateway and sort of felt sorry buying the chicken wings as I could only imagine that they were legless too and now had to bum around! Then it was off to the smart shop for some carousing with Capt. Morgan who my doctor warned me to stay away from as he is a bad influence. hard to not visit old friends once in a while me son.
Back home it was into the real world doing the laundry, making lunches and watching the Blue Jays.

Upvote 10

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good fun Leslie! Wise to not take the doctors orders too literally, life is risky, even an unnoticed twig can do you in. :tongue3:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2023557 View attachment 2023558 View attachment 2023559
It was a death sentence! No Dairy products nor meat. My doctor had done me in. With that I was off to the Gateway in Dartmouth. Of course somehow Zen Guru had found it's way into the trunk of Nogo. Driving by a wooded area the forest called to me..."It is a good day to dig!" Who was I not to pay heed. Once geared up and heading into the woods by a well worn path (had done this spot many times before) I got a smile. Seems a few years ago this dude was hanging around the same area.
Being courteous I said hi making my way further into the trees. Zen spoke to me. Royalty. Sterling it was. Prince Andrew 1976.
Next signal was a large penny copper turned into a string toy of old. Could barely make out a seated Britannia on one side that was not as toasty as the other. Next call in the wild was me. Son of a sea horse, holy halibut I shouted at no one in particular as a tree twig dinged me in the corner of the eye. Okay now but what wanker walks into a twig! A few coins later my good knee let me know it was time to go. Lasted a tad longer than th3 last outing which involved mountain goating.
Hit the Gateway and sort of felt sorry buying the chicken wings as I could only imagine that they were legless too and now had to bum around! Then it was off to the smart shop for some carousing with Capt. Morgan who my doctor warned me to stay away from as he is a bad influence. hard to not visit old friends once in a while me son.
Back home it was into the real world doing the laundry, making lunches and watching the Blue Jays.
Very Nice!! Congrats!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 2023557 View attachment 2023558 View attachment 2023559
sweet royalty! love reading your posts more than the pictures, most of the time I literally laugh out loud at least once. many thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions