D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Art, gldhntr, and Dell, and everyone else for the new information on dowsing. All I knew was that I can dowse and find objects, but I didn't know how it really worked. I have to use a Resonator to create a line, but I have no trouble following it, without piggybacking signals, or jumping into other lines, it took practice thats for sure. I turn the machine off once I get to my target, that way I can tell without signal interference if it's worth the dig. ?I've dug countless objects now in my two years, and I still keep practicing. I do wonder how to assay. It will take time to master that I know. You guys sure know a lot, and I can allways use more info. I own two metal detectors, but I don't use them any more. I find all I need to with my dowsing rods, and my resonator... And Art, it takes multiple signals to hunt meteorites, because of all the simularities in earth rocks. I'll check Iron, Nickle, Tanteleum, Iridium, before I chase. There is many more meteorite signals, but I use those most. But it wasn't until I went to stainless steel, before I stopped chasing junk rocks.. ?Dowser

dowser said:
Dowsing is easy, anybody can do it. You that don't believe just don't know how. Many things can be dowsed, but it takes a molecular resonator to discriminate. After you learn, you can tell depth and size of object, and then when you get good you can tell density, and assay. It took me only two years to master, but I could teach somebody in a week. -dowsing a joke- You've got to be kidding!!! Get some information before you post a disbelief, you've got a computor in front of you.. Dowser

J

JBlack

aarthrj3811 said:
What's wrong with anecdotal facts. ..Art

Well, for one thing, there isn't any such thing.

Anecdotal facts... would be an oxymoron.

As long as you've found your dictionary, you may as well look up oxymoron.

By golly... if we keep at this long enough you'll get yourself quite an education. You might even qualify for your G.E.D.

;D

(...or maybe not.)

;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread