Legend version update 1.07 is available

pamlicopanther

Feb 12, 2010
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur (Sword Model) Tesoro Cibola (With GB Mod)
Installed it today. Never saw the 1.06 update. Heard about it but it was never there. Anyway, installed 1.07. Will see how it helps the beach chatter.

Suncoast Kid

Feb 15, 2022
Detector(s) used
Minelab, XP
So far the 1.07 update seems to be working fantastic. Still waiting on a fix for the threshold, after that it should just be little things, or updates responding to user's requests. I'm seeing great results and feedback from others as well.

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I used 1.07 today in my trashy victorian era test park. I call it a good day if I can pull out a couple of handfuls of clad and jewelry. I only use a hand digger and maybe only go down 3"-4" because it's right in the middle of downtown and I don't want to talk to any city pencil necks. When I tested 1.05 in this park I could hear a lot of deeper interesting targets that maxed out my depth meter, but I was strong and didn't run back to the car and get my Predator Ranger shovel. 😁

I noticed that I stopped hearing those targets with 1.06. It really didn't affect my detecting the surface targets that I restrict myself to. Today with 1.07 I got those deep signals back and more. With 1.05 it was occasionally that I noticed them, but with 1.07 I was seeing them all the time. I'm really happy with this update.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Troy Shadow X5
Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So far the 1.07 update seems to be working fantastic. Still waiting on a fix for the threshold, after that it should just be little things, or updates responding to user's requests. I'm seeing great results and feedback from others as well.
what issue are you seeing with the threshold ???

I was unable to hear the threshold at first except in gold mode I wanted to use it in park and field when I started looking at the settings in park and field I realized the threshold was shut off

in gold mode the threshold is set to 12 and the threshold pitch was set to 13 so in park and field I set the threshold to 12 and the threshold pitch to 13 you have to do this for each mode park and field once I set the threshold and the threshold pitch up to be like the gold mode it was way better and I was able to start hearing the threshold in park and field the threshold pitch acts like a type of volume to me for the threshold

I hope this all makes since because it took a little for it to sink in to my head LOL

Last edited:

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Troy Shadow X5
Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I used 1.07 today in my trashy victorian era test park. I call it a good day if I can pull out a couple of handfuls of clad and jewelry. I only use a hand digger and maybe only go down 3"-4" because it's right in the middle of downtown and I don't want to talk to any city pencil necks. When I tested 1.05 in this park I could hear a lot of deeper interesting targets that maxed out my depth meter, but I was strong and didn't run back to the car and get my Predator Ranger shovel. 😁

I noticed that I stopped hearing those targets with 1.06. It really didn't affect my detecting the surface targets that I restrict myself to. Today with 1.07 I got those deep signals back and more. With 1.05 it was occasionally that I noticed them, but with 1.07 I was seeing them all the time. I'm really happy with this update.
I really like the 1.07 also

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Troy Shadow X5
Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Installed it today. Never saw the 1.06 update. Heard about it but it was never there. Anyway, installed 1.07. Will see how it helps the beach chatter.
be glad you never seen the 1.06 update what I seen with that update was not good the 1.07 that replaced it is great for me

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
first hunt with the 1.07 yesterday. seems improved from the 1.05 for stability. stock coil, sensitivity 30, recovery speed 10, 60 tone, noise cancellation and ground tracking (that is a target finding setup) :)

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
first hunt with the 1.07 yesterday. seems improved from the 1.05 for stability. stock coil, sensitivity 30, recovery speed 10, 60 tone, noise cancellation and ground tracking (that is a target finding setup) :)
15kHz

Suncoast Kid

Feb 15, 2022
Detector(s) used
Minelab, XP
I noticed that the Threshold wasn't fixed yet. Going up on the settings no tone, to about half way you could barely hear it on the speaker, but going up a few more settings it got real loud, like a real loud blare and seemed unstable, but that may have been from EMI from being inside, and I still couldn't hear it on the wireless headphones. This was in park mode. V1. 07. I've heard of others having the same issue. I think I might try reinstalling the update again to see if it solves the problem. Zero should be off, and ithe volume should gradually increase up from there.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread