My second and third fresh water hunts with Legend

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I have a previous post which was my first Legend water hunt. I luckily did well on that one. These next two where fun also. It is hard to get out between work and the off/on smoke here in western Canada. Thanks for looking.
0kkY8YR.jpg

This lake was sanded in and I had to go chest deep for consistent hits. The big weird coins are one and two dollar, because I'm up in Canada. The chain was sweet, it is stamped 925 Italy. The next pics are from lake #2. Which coughed up an insane 14K triple !
bnom8Wj.jpg

qHw7xO6.jpg

bkgvJh9.jpg

jysjzPX.jpg

JsFhr2U.jpg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well done on the hunts.
Looking the sets of bling that recovered.
Those toonies sure add up nicely.
We had the smoke for a couple of weeks in the Kingston area.

pjad57

Apr 17, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent finds! That tripple ring is very nice. Looks like an engagement, wedding, and children birthstone ring. Maybe you will be able return it to the owner if ever found.

OP
OP
NWMP

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done on the hunts.
Looking the sets of bling that recovered.
Those toonies sure add up nicely.
We had the smoke for a couple of weeks in the Kingston area.
Thanks Jim. It looks like you are still well and getting out. :icon_thumright:
:sunny:

OP
OP
NWMP

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent finds! That tripple ring is very nice. Looks like an engagement, wedding, and children birthstone ring. Maybe you will be able return it to the owner if ever found.
Just a 14k and jewelers stamp, but you never know. Perhaps a winter project.

OP
OP
NWMP

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post! The Nokta Legend is an amazing machine! Especially for the money!
Yes it is. Two gold in three Individual lakes, I hit one twice. I've found that the alloyed coins here tend to skip around high/low etc across the display, to a degree. The gold is far more stable and close to a number lock. In these sandy lakes anyway. Funny, I am usually just listening and lolly gagging at the beach or boats. One almost doesn't need a display to differentiate between the scratchy scruffy alloys and a nice solid signal. But I appreciate every and all the machines features. It helps those like myself with very limited cranial capacity. :3some:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions