Construction of Digman’s inovative Dowsing rods

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This article is dedicated to Dowsers, to all those gifted from mother nature people who have the will and courage to discover literally anything hiden in earth.
My dowsing set consists of 4 rods and the construction is as simple as follows:
Material is hollow aluminum tube, the one usually found in television antenas. External diameter of tube should be around 8mm and length of each tube 24cm. So we cut 4 pcs of 24cm tube.
We press flat the one end of each rod. The flat part should be 1cm long (pic-01).
We insert inside each rod one small ring taken from a golden neck chain. If it does not fit, it can be pressed to the size of a rice, using plyers (pic-02). Care should be taken in order each small golden ring to move freely inside each rod.
Now comes the tricky part. We must take out the air from each rod. This can be done by holding the rod by the flat side, in vertical position with the small golden ring in the bottom of the tube. We turn slowly the rod in horizontal position and then, in order not to drop the insert, we turn it very very slowly downwards. Approximately 15 to 20 degrees is enough. We light a cigarette lighter and keep the flame just below the hole of the rod for 10 to 15 seconds time. Then, using a set of plyers, we press flat this end of the rod. Care should be taken that the small golden ring moves freely inside the rod.
We repeat the process to all 4 rods.
Using a file for metals, we file a small ’V’ on the one only side of each rod (pic-03).
The rods are ready. As simple as that!!
At this point I shall note that inside the rods we insert gold if we are searching for gold. We may insert silver if silver is searched, and so on. With gold inside we may detect old closed caves too, from long distance.
Two person, facing each other, are needed for the operation. Each person holds two rods, one rod in each hand, elbows to the side of the body.
Rods parallel to each other at about 10cm apart, in horizontal position, hands and rods in straight line. The ‘V’ towards the other person. To start searching, having our elbows to the side of the body, we lift up hands and rods in line, in order the golden insert to move towards our fingers. Now, both persons start lowering back hands and rods to the horizontal position (pic-04) in a straight line, our left ‘V’ should lock the right ‘V’ of the person faced and our right ‘V’ to lock to his left ‘V’. As soon as they will be leveled to horizontal, the ‘Vees’ will point towards the golden target. They have the ability to point up, down, left, right and sidewards. If you ask someone to hide home some golden jewelry, you will have your first succesful discovery. Initialy you find the direction and then while moving towards this direction you try again, untill you find it.
One gold coin may be found at 50 yards-meters away, depending on depth. A hiden cave can be pointed from 250 to 300 yards-meters away.
Practice is needed for holding the rods lightly while touching the oposite ‘Vees’.
Thats all.
Thank you all for reading this article, trust me, it works perfectly from the first try.
Digman.

Attachments

• DDR-pic01.jpg
    DDR-pic01.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,450
  • DDR-pic02.jpg
    DDR-pic02.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2,447
  • DDR-pic03.jpg
    DDR-pic03.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,481
  • DDR-pic04.jpg
    DDR-pic04.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,403

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
I have a question concerning your rods... I know that you built them to find treasure or what not, but if you were to put say, a small vial of water in them, would you be about to find water? Or how about bone chips, could you find bones? If you did that and it worked, and you could prove that it works, you could really be into some money.... Good luck to you! ;D

OP
OP
digman

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cryptodave, you may find water by using a 'Y' shape wooden stick. For bones best thing is to use dogs.
Digman.

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
digman said:
cryptodave, you may find water by using a 'Y' shape wooden stick. For bones best thing is to use dogs.
Digman.

Those are convential ways for sure, but I'm assuming that if the dowsing sticks can find gold and other riches with such ease, could they not be used for more practical reasons also?

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
Criptodave, as far as finding water with your newly invented rods, I feel it is not practical unless you can fix your mind on the cavity in the tubes. Dowsing being a mental exercise we can only find what the mind is familiar with.
In regards to water, can you mentally picture hydrogen and or oxygen, No? neither can I. I switched over to treasure trove hunting once I learnt that a good solid water signal is really a collective cavity signal, identical to caves.

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
dowser 501 said:
Criptodave, as far as finding water with your newly invented rods, I feel it is not practical unless you can fix your mind on the cavity in the tubes. Dowsing being a mental exercise we can only find what the mind is familiar with.
In regards to water, can you mentally picture hydrogen and or oxygen, No? neither can I. I switched over to treasure trove hunting once I learnt that a good solid water signal is really a collective cavity signal, identical to caves.

OK, I'll take that as an answer. But what about bones? The police are always looking for ways to find buried bodies, and it would be pretty easy to make a mental image of bones I would assume.

Oh, and please understand, I am not badgering anyone, I'm just curious.

OP
OP
digman

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SRW, only one golden soverign coin I have found and it happened to be at approx 50 meters. Nothing else, closer or further away.
Digman.

OP
OP
digman

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cryptodave, It is very easy for any dowser to find water using a Y stick made from any tree, exept those that have resin - i.e. pines etc.
Now, for the bones, to be honest, I never though of it, I would be glad if a dowser who also happens to serve the police force, will give it a try and post his results.
After you mentioned police use, it came to my mind that paleontologists and arcaeologist might try it too.
Digman.

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
Different techniques may limit you, but the techniques I know you can locate anything you need to. Especially water, that is the first thing I've ever really located was a water vein on my property.

You say you have to immagine the hydrogen and the oxyegen, this is a misrerable lie. To find water I use the "Thought Process" of mentally focusing on what I'm trying to locate. Can't you immagine water? I can immagine water.

You can also use Sensor boards for objects. Like trying to locate copper, clear the rod, touch the rod to the activated "COPPER" on the Sensor board and then dowse.

It all is quite simple. If you would actually like to learn the techniques I have been taught I would write them more descriptively.

OP
OP
digman

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandsted, To be honest, I don't know how to use Sensor board for objects. I am seaching for gold and these rods look to me that they point straingt to it. This is the reason I have posted this article. It might be of use to someone else too.
Digman.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I enjoy reading how others are Locating Treasure. If Dowsing worked the same for every one there would be no reason to discuss it. I'm I going to change my methods? Probably not, but if some thing sparks my interest I am going to try it. ..Art

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
The style of dowsing I know (I'll refer to it as RIVER style from now on) was developed mainly by Orval Friedrich, Leland Pederson, Arne Pederson, Ove Pederson, and my own uncle Gil Moe.

o R val Friedrich
g I lmore Moe
o V e Pederson
l E land Pederson
a R ne Pederson

Isn't that clever?

And dowsing is a very very personal art, I've never studied anything like it. But then, nothing is like dowsing.

OP
OP
digman

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing does not work the same for every one, but behind it there must be something in common. No one changes methods easily but I personaly try new things a lot. Most of the times I try variations and new combinations of things untill I come out with a possitive resuld.
Reading how other people locate treasures, is very interesting and valuable for me because there is always something new to take into account.
I do enjoy reading new methods.
Digman.

OP
OP
digman

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aarthrj2811, you mention earlier the old spanish needles, can you direct me as to where I can find any details?
Thanks,
Digman.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey digman...Sorry I couldn't find the web site. All you get from searches is about some plant. A guy in Washington was telling me about these rods from his dad and how they worked. Looks to me like your using the same theory and we know the spanish found a lot of gold....Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your pics show Spanish Needles. A Spanish Dip Needle is a completely different animal.

- Carl

OP
OP
digman

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever seen any such ''different animal'' ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions