Dowsing, Secrets Revealed

D

David Ritchie

Hi everyone, I'm not the type to get on here and argue with anybody.
All I have to say is this, I have found the secrets as to how dowsing works,why it works and what makes it work therefore I am one that knows what protocol test to stay away from, I don't know whether or not Randi knows his test are flawed or not,
all I'm saying is that they are and if you knew what I know you would agree totally.
That's all I have to say.
David Ritchie
P.S. one of these days you will learn the truth, what I'm trying to tell you is that I have it now.

J

Jean310

David Ritchie said:
Hi everyone, I'm not the type to get on here and argue with anybody.
All I have to say is this, I have found the secrets as to how dowsing works,why it works and what makes it work therefore I am one that knows what protocol test to stay away from, I don't know whether or not Randi knows his test are flawed or not,
all I'm saying is that they are and if you knew what I know you would agree totally.
That's all I have to say.
David Ritchie
P.S. one of these days you will learn the truth, what I'm trying to tell you is that I have it now.

Please talk to Carl, he asked you to PM him.

If you don't wish to explain your theories here.... that's okay. But surely you must understand that throwing down declarations of the type you have posted; --will generally invoke a request for some supporting evidence. So, that response should have been expected.

It is my understanding that Randi will try to ascertain, in all instances, what it is you claim to be able to do, and if at all possible (it is also my understanding) that he will allow you to assist in setting up an agreeable test protocol, so that it is fair for you to demonstrate your claims, while at the same time provide an environment that is free of information leaks and seeks to reach a meaningful conclusion.

Jean

OP
OP
D

David Ritchie

Jean, I try to challenge the Randi foundation telling them that I dowse for water lines and power lines etc., they come back to me with this excuse, THERE IS TOO MUCH INFORMATION OUT THERE ON UTILITIES THAT WOULD ALLOW YOUR SUBJECT TO BE VIABLE.
Now you see why they havn't lost their million buck so far,they know something that they aren't telling you and that is that conventional dowsing WORKS, what they are targeting are the ones that say they can use mind power and all that, that is the ONLY way to tell you why I couldn't take their test, that's the very reason they have their test set up the way they do, they don't want to lose that million bucks to just anyone who can dowse.
David Ritchie

X

xupz

David Ritchie said:
Jean, I try to challenge the Randi foundation telling them that I dowse for water lines and power lines etc., they come back to me with this excuse, THERE IS TOO MUCH INFORMATION OUT THERE ON UTILITIES THAT WOULD ALLOW YOUR SUBJECT TO BE VIABLE.

Oh so it turns out you did apply afterall. I mean public utilities are public information are they not? What about someone who works installing them and has say 20 years experience? Wouldn't it be fair to assume their experience alone makes them a good "dowser" by your definition? They'd most likely know the most probable locations for them to be installed and markers to show where they have been installed.

This still doesn't mean you can't be tested, it's just that no one on earth would test you using PUBLIC utilities.

J

Jean310

David Ritchie said:
David Ritchie

That's interesting information, that of course I was not aware. However, I don't think we should necessarily give up on the idea of you demonstrating your ability. Carl Moreland also offers a Challenge, and I believe has done some "casual testing". If you aren't already in communication with him, I hope you will contact him.

I'd be interested to know exactly what you claimed to be able to do (to Randi) that prompted his response to you. I mean did you get so far as to outline how you wanted to be tested, or how you were going to show your talent?

Jean

X

xupz

Jean310 said:
David Ritchie said:
David Ritchie

That's interesting information, that of course I was not aware. However, I don't think we should necessarily give up on the idea of you demonstrating your ability. Carl Moreland also offers a Challenge, and I believe has done some "casual testing". If you aren't already in communication with him, I hope you will contact him.

I'd be interested to know exactly what you claimed to be able to do (to Randi) that prompted his response to you. I mean did you get so far as to outline how you wanted to be tested, or how you were going to show your talent?

Jean

Jean I'll look through the Randi challenges, he posts them all for documentation, see if I can come across it.

J

Jean310

xupz said:
Jean310 said:
David Ritchie said:
David Ritchie

Jean

Jean I'll look through the Randi challenges, he posts them all for documentation, see if I can come across it.

Okay, I wonder if it wasn't passed on to TBS, for preliminary testing. We need to check there too.

Jean

OP
OP
D

David Ritchie

No, I didn't challenge by written letter,I talked to them on e-mail and when I mentioned what I dowsed for they turned me DOWN saying my subject wasn't viable because there was too much information out there on utilities as if I knew where all the utilities was already, this was so stupid to me I just quit wasting my time talking to them.
So you see why I say their test are what THEY WANT THEM TO BE so as not to test the conventional dowser using metal rod or rods.
Carl David Ritchie
[email protected]
They want the ones that say they can do this by brain power which is stupid.

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
If someone will deliver this message the Randi (whatshisname)I WILL accept his so called CHALLENGE but on my terms and NOT his
I do not use anything mechanical or wire or coathangers or devices or sticks NOTHING.
All I will use is my bare hands a piece of thread with a silver plum bob or pointer. I will even provide the silver.
I also have RULES and GUIDELINES that he MUST go by.
iF SOMEONE WANT TO CONTACT THIS PERSON LETS GET THIS DEAL STARTED.
My email address is
[email protected].
I will conduct this test from my home in Cocoa Florida.

X

xupz

Peg Leg said:
If someone will deliver this message the Randi (whatshisname)I WILL accept his so called CHALLENGE but on my terms and NOT his

http://www.randi.org/research/challenge.html

Print it out, include your proposed protocol and follow all the instructions on it, mail it in. Don't include any babble about theories and gibberish as it's irrelevant until someone proves it works to begin with.

Most important rule:

"EVERY APPLICANT MUST AGREE UPON WHAT WILL CONSTITUTE A CONCLUSION THAT, ON THE OCCASION OF THE FORMAL TEST, HE OR SHE DID OR DID NOT DEMONSTRATE THE CLAIMED ABILITY OR POWER. This form must be accompanied by a brief, two-paragraph description of what will constitute the demonstration. "

J

Jean310

Peg Leg said:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
I do not use anything mechanical or wire or coathangers or devices or sticks NOTHING.
All I will use is my bare hands a piece of thread with a silver plum bob or pointer. I will even provide the silver.
I also have RULES and GUIDELINES that he MUST go by.
iF SOMEONE WANT TO CONTACT THIS PERSON LETS GET THIS DEAL STARTED.
My email address is
[email protected].
I will conduct this test from my home in Cocoa Florida.

I'm pretty sure the proposal has to come from you directly, as Xupz noted. Contact them through their website.

Jean

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Jean...Get it straight....Your puting words in Randi's mouth...This JUNK about how fair everything is is not on the web site....The JUNK you and others talk about is from the FORUM. Good move by Randi as his minions can say anything they want and he is not libel....Art

J

Jean310

aarthrj3811 said:
Hey Jean...Get it straight....Your puting words in Randi's mouth...This JUNK about how fair everything is is not on the web site....The JUNK you and others talk about is from the FORUM. Good move by Randi as his minions can say anything they want and he is not libel....Art

Yawn.............

smiley_022.gif

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... are you done yet?

Jean

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
"EVERY APPLICANT MUST AGREE UPON WHAT WILL CONSTITUTE A CONCLUSION THAT, ON THE OCCASION OF THE FORMAL TEST, HE OR SHE DID OR DID NOT DEMONSTRATE THE CLAIMED ABILITY OR POWER. This form must be accompanied by a brief, two-paragraph description of what will constitute the demonstration.

" Randi stated to me that a preliminary test would have to yield a probability of one in a thousand that the results were due to chance. After passing the preliminary, the investigator could commence with the formal test, which would have to yield a probability against chance of one in a million. As Dr. Radin notes, a meta-analysis of all ganzfeld telepathy experiments up

And to this very day....NO ONE HAS PASSED the pre test....and NO ONE HAS taken the test for the big BUCKS....A 42 year track record....Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
David Ritchie said:
No, I didn't challenge by written letter,I talked to them on e-mail and when I mentioned what I dowsed for they turned me DOWN saying my subject wasn't viable because there was too much information out there on utilities as if I knew where all the utilities was already, this was so stupid to me I just quit wasting my time talking to them.
So you see why I say their test are what THEY WANT THEM TO BE so as not to test the conventional dowser using metal rod or rods.
Carl David Ritchie
[email protected]
They want the ones that say they can do this by brain power which is stupid.
And what's wrong with this, David? Surely you must realize that public utilities are a matter of public record, viewable by anyone?

We all know you have no intention of using brain power to dowse, that much is apparent from your posts here, but please use some before you apply for a million dollar challenge.

Chances are the people that put together the challenge were using their brain power, and have no intention of making the test easy to pass. Make no mistake, you will have to prove yourself to complete the challenge.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gee af1733....You think Randi would let someone into his contest who may be able to take his $1,000,000....That bridge is on special this week...Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Gee af1733....You think Randi would let someone into his contest who may be able to take his $1,000,000....That bridge is on special this week...Art
Art, Art, Art.....your ignorance still stuns me....
Randi will gladly let anyone enter his challenge who can prove they can dowse the locations of hidden objects. Our buddy David here claims to know where public utility lines and pipes are buried, along with anyone else who bothers to look up their location. Why would his claim be a valid one for Randi's challenge?

J

Jean310

aarthrj3811 said:
"EVERY APPLICANT MUST AGREE UPON WHAT WILL CONSTITUTE A CONCLUSION THAT, ON THE OCCASION OF THE FORMAL TEST, HE OR SHE DID OR DID NOT DEMONSTRATE THE CLAIMED ABILITY OR POWER. This form must be accompanied by a brief, two-paragraph description of what will constitute the demonstration.

" Randi stated to me that a preliminary test would have to yield a probability of one in a thousand that the results were due to chance. After passing the preliminary, the investigator could commence with the formal test, which would have to yield a probability against chance of one in a million. As Dr. Radin notes, a meta-analysis of all ganzfeld telepathy experiments up

And to this very day....NO ONE HAS PASSED the pre test....and NO ONE HAS taken the test for the big BUCKS....A 42 year track record....Art

Art, I have seen you make the same statement countless times, about NO ONE having ever taken the test for the big bucks. And, you are constantly asking for facts and answers to your questions. Now, what will you do when the facts are in your face?

Well, Art, sit back and relax, and get prepared to eat a little crow. Before the prize was $1M, it was a smaller amount, $10,000, but that was still the big bucks.

Here............. right before your very eyes is someone "going for the big bucks". Not only that but near the end of the video, mention is made of the FACT that this test has been done "many" times.

Enjoy...... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions