Apr 27, 2015
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0A13B110-936A-45C9-A5AA-06D8887AE3AC.jpeg
B6319205-491F-48F2-B1F6-75F54447A572.jpeg

Found this in a 120 year old park that has been pounded, since the BFO/VLF days. Only about an 1-1/2ā€ deep. Myself, and many others have covered that spot, but it just shows that we donā€™t always overlap our sweeps.
I also found a gilded tie clasp, from about the same period, and a 1918 wheatie.
The most important find was that itā€™s going to take about 200 hours, and much experimenting, to get a handle on the Legend. In 8 hours I found 48 cents, 2lbs of pull tabs, can slaw, foil, and tin cans.
Iā€™m hunting all the old familiar places, hoping Iā€™ll find things, that others and myself have missed, due to depth, soil conditions, EMI, etc.
Good hunting to you!

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Troy Shadow X5
Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
sounds like you are off to a good start with the Legend

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job UB! What part of OK, I was born and raised in Tulsa

OP
OP
U

U.B.

Apr 27, 2015
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job UB! What part of OK, I was born and raised in Tulsa
Thanks! I live in the ā€œ first State Capitolā€. I spent some time in Sapulpa, as a young man, and had some fun times, in Tulsa, dragging Peoria.

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! I live in the ā€œ first State Capitolā€. I spent some time in Sapulpa, as a young man, and had some fun times, in Tulsa, dragging Peoria.
Yep, left lots of rubber on Peoria back in the late ā€˜60ā€™s

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been getting the same reactions from our customers. They're saying it's very very good on silver. It is a multi-frequency so I would expect that but maybe not THIS good.

Talk to two different customers yesterday calling me back to tell me how impressed they are with it. About how it's opening up old spots again just as you said.

Very sturdy built as well. https://bigboyshobbies.net/legend-nokta-makro-metal-detector

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread