Headphones/earbuds wired or wireless

blobtop

May 27, 2013

Does anyone use the Thresher Submersible Headphones for Nokta Simplex and Legend Metal Detectors?​

Will this work on the X-terra Pro and Legend?

I am looking for wired earbuds for the Minelab X-terra and the Nokta Legend.

If the detectors will not unpair with wireless headphones when I submerse the detector screen, then I will consider them too.

I plan to hunt in the saltwater up to my neck deep. So, The headphones/earbuds must be submersible.

Thanks all.

Hbot37

Bronze Member
Jul 7, 2022
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything Bluetooth won't be able to transmit through water. So as soon as the machine goes under it will unpair from anything wireless. I use the nokta waterproof headphones even when on land now just because I don't have to wait for them to pair, it also helps conserve battery power if you aren't using bluetooth. The headphones work great though.

OP
OP
blobtop

blobtop

May 27, 2013
Anything Bluetooth won't be able to transmit through water. So as soon as the machine goes under it will unpair from anything wireless. I use the nokta waterproof headphones even when on land now just because I don't have to wait for them to pair, it also helps conserve battery power if you aren't using bluetooth. The headphones work great though.

Thanks for the info. I just checked Bigboys and they are out of stock.
Any possibility that I could also use these headphones on the Minelab X-terra Pro?

Hbot37

Bronze Member
Jul 7, 2022
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info. I just checked Bigboys and they are out of stock.
Any possibility that I could also use these headphones on the Minelab X-terra Pro?
No clue on that one, there's a chance you could rig up some kind of adapter if the plugs are different, but that would probably jeopardize the waterproof aspect of it all.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Four units left at Treasure Coast Metal Detectors. And on sale @ $118.95!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread