Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corn chowder made. Check. Dishes done. Beds made and floor swept. A good workout but what a bouy wanted is to be out! Made the mistake of going into the spare room and there she was. Sleek, of good age and tempting to the eye. That was enough incentive for this digaholic to grab her and head out the door on a full limp.
Hit a wooded flat area as I did not want to mountain goat with my knee still very tender. Felt alive; full of vim and vigor. The zone soon took over as I swung my mistress in a slow steady pace all over the place. Of course that did not last long as I was pulled back to reality by a nagging pain. It was at this time I wished I had a new leg......and there it was. A doll of one at that but it did not fit. Searched around for the rest of the doll with negative results scoffing a few coins and a tube of lipstick that put a smirk on my face as well as a ring or a ring toss game......strange place to be playing that. leg.jpg
Utopia had left in a phantasmagory of pain that would remind one of the dry heaves. Mounted Nogo heading to the nearest drug store while purchasing pop and some extra strength pain reliever that did the interim job till I got home to the real stuff.
leg2.jpg
Once home it was an ice pack for the knee....for the next two days. Was it worth it.......you bet!
leg3.jpg

Upvote 10

Almy

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2011
Maritime Provinces
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Other
Ow! Difficult when the old body does not respond well. Spirit willing but flesh weak. Age has done it to me. I'm siting here looking out at ground that has just lost its snow, is only partly frozen and has its vegetation packed down by the snow. Ideal MDing conditions. But the pain it will generate in my old joints and muscles just before bedtime acts as a barrier, and here I am writing to a fellow sufferer instead. I hope you are young enough to get over your problems so you have some MDing career left.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corn chowder made. Check. Dishes done. Beds made and floor swept. A good workout but what a bouy wanted is to be out! Made the mistake of going into the spare room and there she was. Sleek, of good age and tempting to the eye. That was enough incentive for this digaholic to grab her and head out the door on a full limp.
Hit a wooded flat area as I did not want to mountain goat with my knee still very tender. Felt alive; full of vim and vigor. The zone soon took over as I swung my mistress in a slow steady pace all over the place. Of course that did not last long as I was pulled back to reality by a nagging pain. It was at this time I wished I had a new leg......and there it was. A doll of one at that but it did not fit. Searched around for the rest of the doll with negative results scoffing a few coins and a tube of lipstick that put a smirk on my face as well as a ring or a ring toss game......strange place to be playing that. View attachment 2142513
Utopia had left in a phantasmagory of pain that would remind one of the dry heaves. Mounted Nogo heading to the nearest drug store while purchasing pop and some extra strength pain reliever that did the interim job till I got home to the real stuff.
View attachment 2142514
Once home it was an ice pack for the knee....for the next two days. Was it worth it.......you bet!
View attachment 2142515
Nice!!! Congrats!!! Hope your knee gets better soon!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread