My dowsing finds so far, nothing spectacular yet,but still hoping

tvanwho

Jul 15, 2005
indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo ST, Whites MXT and TDi,Garrett AT Pro and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Best I ever did was to get a silver quarter in the middle of a ball field about 15 years ago, walked right out there and the quarter was about 10 feet off the mark.The rod still liked the area but the target area shifted about 20 feet after I got the quarter.I could only find pulltabs after that. I also dug 2 silver dimes in my backyard. I thought i had cleaned it out earlier metal detecting but ....... . Unfortunately, the ......... I have now, I acquired from the girlfriend of a well known Chicago area dowser and it does not lock on to goodies the same as my original which was either stolen from my rental car years ago when I was in upper New York State looking for the Dutch Schultz money box or else I left it lying on the hill I was on. Sure wish'ed I still had it.
? I have located placer deposits with my homemade brass Lrods.It helps to solder a small gold nugget to each rod right at the elbow for the witness effect. I have only gold dust to show for my efforts tho and a couple flakes. I did just get my 1st metal detected nugget at a place I had map dowsed for placer gold in Alaska and the mine owner told me over 27,000 ounces of AU had come from that area? over the years. I had it down for 25,000 ounces and figgered I must be doin something wrong,how could the numbers be so big, until I heard the facts.But, I made the mistake of not asking if the gold was still there or not, a common dowsing mistake?
? I buried a cast iron cooking pot full of pennies on a friends farm 3 years ago to see how my rods would respond to it as the halo effect builds up. Unfortunately, I was unable to get any response with my brass Lrods or even a .................. from just 100 feet away?? My rods gave no response until I was almost up to the pot. And it is only buried a foot deep in black dirt and clay.
? ?Still have to see how my ............? reacts to it this year.?
? ?I discovered the dowsing is effected by certain colors.1 in particular,wished I had found this out years ago.I now use, well, maybe I better keep my mouth shut, after all it took me 30 years to find this out. Still not rich yet, but am map dowsing for a gold mine owner in Alaska, will see what happens.
--Tom,in Illinois

Reactions: elh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions