2006 Best of the Best silver/etc. finds.

OP
OP
lonewolfe

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see everyone "missed" me! lol

It's good to be back!

I'm still catching up on everyone eles's post - looks like some nice finds have been made since I was last here!

HH all,

Lonewolfe

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
All I can say is WOW. SO many of those would be firsts for me. Great collection from this year. Sure is one to put a smile on the face. I would single out a coin and say WOW, but I can't choose. Lots of great ones there.

Postalrevnant

T

TreasureTales

OOOOHHHH, I'd like to find your poke!! ;)

Very nice coinage. Will wait impatiently for your future posts of the jewelry,etc.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Lone, great pics and coins! You're right, it takes perseverance and dedication to get a lot of those. Welcome back and looking forward to seeing the rest. HH!

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, I drooled on my keyboard, fantastic looking coins! What a haul of goodies, thanks for the post and nice to see you haven't been slacking off! HH, Mike

allenb

Oct 15, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Man that's crazy!!! I have a leather bag FREAKIN EXACTLY like that! Scary. I should shoot a pic and send it to you with my coins. You'd think I'd stolen it from you.
Allen

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GREAT PICTURES Lonewolf!

I remember when you posted many of those individually! The leather pouch you keep them in is cool.

I see your Morgan - I found my first ever a couple days ago, but your collections really puts mine to shame! Way to go and thanks for sharing those finds!

Keep up the good work and two thumbs up! GREAT PICTURES

hh/ns

Nate in Ohio

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got some high quality coins there! That Columbian Expo is a neat find. Congrats on all your loot! HH

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Unbelievable LW....Great bunch of coin's....Need to do some more coin shootin',they're easier to pack out....

groundfisher

Mar 27, 2005
Merrill,Wi.
Hey Lonewolf! Your dedication to this hobby sure shines through on this post.
Excellent group of coin finds.A lot of field time into those.Nice job on getting permission to hunt those sites.It paid off big time.Can't wait to see some more of your seasons finds.
Good to see you back on Tnet.

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice coins

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
Now that is a silver collection!!!!!!!!!!! Someday I hope to have something similar to that......if it wasn't for bad habits such as eating, paying bills, etc.....I would be out there 24/7, unfortunately work first.....lol. HH....lonewolf......gregd573

markgPA

Jan 13, 2006
Bethlehem, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites PrizmV, Minelab Explorer SE
Hi Lonewolf
Your pics are real sweet, but the bust coins are off the hook!!!!! Those are some amazing finds and I bet you logged some serious time swinging and researching. Congrats on one hell of a year (thats a lifetime of goodies for many)!!!!
HH and good luck in 2007.
Mark G

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread