My Best Year Ever!! CAPTN_SEs 07 Totals!!! - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Oct 2006
    Zelienople
    White's XLT
    883 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: My Best Year Ever!! CAPTN_SE's '07 Totals!!!

A fabulous year!
    A gentleman farmer named Floyd
    With some of his kin was annoyed
    The boys in their youth
    Did not know the truth
    And one of his tools was destroyed

us
    Always Hunting Something.

Apr 2006
    Central Maine
    Fisher 1210x Fisher 1236x2 Fisher 1225x
    32 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Hey Capt,Truly a banner year for you man!!! I've been reading your posts whenever I catch 'em and you are an inspiration to alot of people,myself included and I'm going on my 27th year in this great hobby!Your silver totals are amazing,and although sceptical at first I have no doubt that you are an honest man and that your dedication to this hobby is unsurpassed!!! I hope '08 keeps you in good health and the silver keeps poppin' for you although with that kind of take I think your gonna have to travel a little more if your gonna keep up those kind of totals for '08 as you must have considerably thinned out the silver in the parks you've been hunting.I take it that 1858 O seated half must be your favorite coin this year as proudly as you've displayed it.It would have been my favorite find this year too if that little gold piece hadn't popped for me! I'll reiterate,turn that discriminator down and dig a little more junk and I'm sure you'll be rewarded with a gold piece too,you are definitely in the right geographic location!!! Congrats on making the banner man,you are definitely deserving!!!!!!!!! Bootstrap
    Ya never know what ya gonna pull out-the ground!!

us
    Hunt, kneel, dig, pray

Oct 2007
    Dayton, Oh
    Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
    8 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Park Hunting details?

Captain SE,

I expected a haul like yours from the BEACH in CA. YOU must be a genius at hunting.

Can you share some techniques with us? For example, what kind of parks do you hunt? You MUST have some tips for us on location within the parks: age of parks, big, small, hunting techniques, detector settings or type whatever...

Glad to hear God Blessed you with improving health. That is your most important find.

SnoreKneesDayton
    The snow is here "6" and blowing at 13 degrees.

**Bring History Back to Life**

Nov 2005
    Keep on Digging!
    MINELAB Explorer-II
    77 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (4)

The determination you have shown with the items you have found..........Shows us ,if you put your heart into it and over come obstacles. You can achieve almost anything! Good luck detecting in 2008

Keep on Digging!

us
    Kyle PA

Apr 2006
    PA
    White's XL Pro 6000
    11 times

Dan, you are truly an amazing metal detecting specimen. Dude, ever since your first post on tnet, I always knew that you were a "special" addition to this sweet family here. Through the good times and the bad, you were determined to stay positive, allowing you to surpass any metal detecting or physical obstacles.

I can bet the farm that you will have another outstanding season in 2008. As always, keep the passion high, and swinging with an extreme fever.

Bone Dry Detecting...KylePA

P.S. Kirk and I are looking forward to more of the "covering ground" technique videos.
    Those early PA settlers did too much and that is why coppas are found in abundance!

The Three Datectateers will miles to find the Colonial "stuff"!

KirkKyleChris (KKC) and to those long-forgotten, coppa-dropping settlers!

Sep 2007
    California

Dan that is amazing, not just the finds and MD, but the partial recovery from gluten-sensitive enteropathy. I have a few friends with the celiac decease, and I believe it's a genetic disease ( the genes for the condition may be transmitted to some family members and not to others.) But even with the strict diet, they are not getting back to a good or better condition as well as you have, that is great! anyway, being a Doctor my self, that is not my specialty, but the two good friends with the condition told me about http://www.csaceliacs.org/ which they have a good support network there. Again, super wonderful finds and good control over your celiac sprue!.

WireBender(marcus)

Felinepeachy

HOLY SMOKES!!! You sure eat a lot of peanuts. Those finds are awesome!! I am blown away!!! OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

us
    Nov 2006
    Central,Ny
    XP Deus
    107 times
    Rev.War Artifacts & Colonial Relics

Captn ......

Your will, drive, and determination to overcome are truley Amazing !! To aim,focus and concentrate your mind on recovering the mini treasures and away from chronic fatique syndrome shows courage and human spirit !!

I'm here now 30 minutes thinking what to say and nothing works ! Impossible to grasp overcoming pain unless you've been through it !

All I can say is AWESOME post and I am more then happy your getting healthier day by day !
    A New Year and wishes to you for 100% mobility, Good Health,and GREAT TREASURES !!!

Anything I can do for ya just ask !

D.
    P/S ...LOVED the finds !!!!

us
    Sep 2006
    Montana
    106 times
    Banner Finds (1)

CAPTN_SE

Thats
    Name:  fireinsane[1].gif
Views: 7369
Size:  87.5 KB

I think you and CRACKBADGER should get in a fist fight - winner takes all!

Dec 2007
    whites-prism 3, whites DFX

Looks like you had a fantastic year. I am happy for you. that was awesome.

Have a Happy 08

us
    Apr 2006
    Michigan
    25 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Wow!! That's a lot of diggin and finding Dan. So very impressive and inspiring buddy!!

I have visited this thread several times already to drool over your awesome finds and I will be back to look and dream some more.

Congrats on a fantastic 2007!!! Wooowhooo!!!

Best of luck in 2008.

I can't wait for the spring thaw.
    We just got about 10-12 inches of snow yesterday. Uggg
    So you get out and find some goodies for me OK!!

Smiles!
    BDoo
    "I'm a finder, not a loser!"

us
    Sep 2007
    Middle Tennessee
    -------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite Tesoro Bandido UMax White's Blue Grey
    31 times

Great stuff!!! You are clearly the Captain!

Glad you made the comeback. This year will be even better I am sure.

Jim
    An undisciplined hunter with a highly capable machine will miss many more targets than a disciplined hunter with a limited machine.

Sep 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    27 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Captain SE,

What a fantastic year!!!!!!!!!!! I want to thank you for helping me out with my machine. It has been paying dividends. I started about Nov. 1st and I have 19 silvers before the year was out. I think I can easily hit 100 in the first year detecting.

Keep your coil in the soil!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
    Jon Dickinson.

us
    Feb 2007
    NW PA
    Ace 250 and Minelab Explorer II
    3 times

Dan,
    Absolutely amazing. You have been an inspiration to me. Thanks for being so willing to teach us newbies a few things. I am glad you are recovering physically and getting stronger each day.
    I can vouch for Dan's genuine finds as I hit the turf with him this year. He absolutely schooled me, plucking silver using his SE that my Ace 250 could not find (he would let me scan the spot before he dug and my detector didn't signal anything being there).
    I am very happy for you Dan and hope 08 is a great year for you as well. Thanks for all you give to the Tnet community.
    Turtleman

us
    Jan 2007
    Ohio
    Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
    1 times

Great finds and a truly amazing and inspiring story!

Congratulations, and I hope you have a wonderful and safe 2008.

Thanks for sharing!

Lonnie

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links