Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

May 2008
    Linden, VA
    Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
    21 times
    Relic Hunting

Re: All my best finds of this year, CW Plates, Large cents, Buttons, Buckles, Tokens

Great finds and two plates in the back yard can't beat that's a great year Good luck next year

Hutch

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    CS IS NEXT

Nov 2005
    MARYLAND
    Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
    30 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: All my best finds of this year, CW Plates, Large cents, Buttons, Buckles, Tokens

I would say that there has had to have been a much older house on that site Prolab.The CW plate's are just awesome,love seeing them anyday of the week. The coin's and relic's....what can you say but awesome.You've got some sweet spot's there man!!Great Suff !!!! Enjoy the rest of the year and Happy Holiday's to Ya!!!!!

us
    Apr 2007
    Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
    160 times

Re: All my best finds of this year, CW Plates, Large cents, Buttons, Buckles, To

Those are some sweet finds!! HH

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2006
    SE Louisiana
    Garrett AT Pro & Ace 250
    1271 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

W W!! I'm drooling all over...your '08 finds are just unbelievably stunning. Wishing you all the best in '09 for many more finds. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

RR

TreasurdiggrNY

Congrats on the great year you had, the soil is gentle on the coppers, awesome collection of finds
    and a great mix Good Luck in '09.
    Glenn

us
    Oct 2007
    Southern Illinois
    e-track- Explorer SE explorer 2 -

Re: All my best finds of this year, CW Plates, Large cents, Buttons, Buckles, To

WTG ,That was a great 2008 year. Congrats on all of the silver !!!!

Aug 2007
    So Illinois
    DFX, Prism5, Minelab SE

Super year. WTG
    JDD

us
    JEDI

Oct 2007
    in the stix of NY
    Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
    165 times

you guys are great!! Such nice replies. Thank you very much.
    good luck to you all in 09
    happy hunting
    Pro-
    every minute not detecting, is a wasted minute.

Pro, you certainly did have a great year in 08, such a wonderful mixture of finds, looks like you have the market cornered in crotal bells! Nice Half Dollars, couple real nice LCs and good mixture of other coins and relics! May 2009 be equally good for you.

Don
    "The mantra has always been don't clean a (copper) coin or it will lose value.
    For undug coins this is true. For dug coins this is untrue.
    The value will increase with judicious cleaning."

us
    Dec 2007
    Texas, Old River Winfree
    Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
    93 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

I hope 09 will be a good to you. Nice finds for 08. Thanks for sharing.

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2006
    Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
    Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett AT Pro
    60 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

I'm drooling right now too, lol... Fantastic finds for sure. I am wondering about one button in particular. I found one like it but I do not know anything about it. Here's a pic. Thanks.
    DANGLANGLEY

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Disclaimer: The views or opinions of this patient are not necessarily the same as those held by the owners or staff of this facility.
    He sometimes escapes his padded cell. If this patient is contacting you against your wishes please tell him to discontinue immediately.
    Signed, Dr. Ima Quack

ca
    Aug 2007
    Lower Mainland Vancouver,BC
    To many to say

WOW you have been busy. Dan
    HH

us
    JEDI

Oct 2007
    in the stix of NY
    Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
    165 times

Quote Originally Posted by DANGLANGLEY
    I'm drooling right now too, lol... Fantastic finds for sure. I am wondering about one button in particular. I found one like it but I do not know anything about it. Here's a pic. Thanks.
    DANGLANGLEY
    I think just a common turn of the century coat button, it has no markings on the back.
    every minute not detecting, is a wasted minute.

us
    Dont waste a banner vote on me...

Feb 2008
    Utah
    Whites Vision, Whites XLT

Very Nice!
    I wish I could get in on some of the really old stuff.
    No Civil War, No 1700s here.
    Best of luck to you in 2009.
    Despite your votes...Trade Dollars are not banner worthy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors