Best of 2010, The Parting Glass

M-Taliesin

Apr 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 300/Sun Ray Probe, White's MXT Pro/Sun Ray Probe, White's Spectra V3i/Sun Ray Probe!
Howdy Folks!
Here is my latest, and I believe finest, video production yet. Here you will see some (but by no means all) of my finds from August 2010 to December 31st. Because of an injury to my knee that requires surgery to mend, my ability to hunt was badly restricted. Still, I was blessed to be ablel to find some gold, silver, old coins and other nifty stuff that you'll see here.

This video has a hidden meaning. It is not just about all the stuff I found in 2010, but also about all the friends I've made along the way. It is about friends lost, then found again, yet some still missing from our lives. It is about the journey we are sharing through this kinship we share because of the fancy we enjoy. It is about me going away and leaving a place I loved and people I regarded with the highest esteem, but finding something new and better in the wake of hubris that spawned turmoil born of arrogance. It is about rising up when some would have us knuckle under. Most won't understand what I'm saying here, but some may. It matters little. It is enough to know that when one door closes, another opens. When we open ourselves to the unexpected, we find reward in what we find beyond our melancholy. Nothing is ever lost without something better being found. The Circle of life keeps going 'round.
Those who may grasp my meaning here will appreciate what I am trying to say, as in the final scene of the video, we ride off into the sunset. One day ends, so another may begin!

Lift to me the Parting Glass, Goodnight and joy be with you all!

I hope you enjoy this production,

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice vid :icon_thumleft: sweey load of goodies!!! MR TUFF

OP
OP
M-Taliesin

M-Taliesin

Apr 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 300/Sun Ray Probe, White's MXT Pro/Sun Ray Probe, White's Spectra V3i/Sun Ray Probe!
Howdy Folks!
I struggled with this video most of the day yesterday and all of the night to get the audio right.
There evidently was a problem with the YouTube audioswap utility.

But I finally fixed it, and now have it working properly.
Now, almost 7am, I am going to bed!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions