Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow! :o Just amazing stuff! Looks like you found enough relics to start you're own museum! :laughing7:

Jeff, I don't know how you're ever going to top the finds you had in 2010!

Congratulations! :hello2:

Dave

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, I am speechless! I missed a good bit of your year since I didn't start posting on T-Net until July, but you literally had a career in one year! Yes, you will be hard pressed to top 2010. Like you say, you may never get the opportunity to hunt so often until you retire, and by then, sites will be hard to come by. Also, you were living in one of the best areas of the country as far history goes. You have so many great finds there, I can't even single a couple out for comment. Lets just say your body of work in 2010 was outstanding!

dwayne sueno

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
se pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Amazing year, Jeff.
One of the best I've ever seen posted.
Quality, quantity, and quality.
I have a feeling I will be returning frequently to this post in the future. :notworthy:

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

CRUSADER said:
Oh well :-[ Better luck next year :laughing9: :laughing9:

:laughing9: I'm gonna pm you this year while I'm in Europe about a possible visit to England for a week or so with the gf :dontknow:

cntrydncr1 said:
You certainly had an awesome year of digging. Great finds and pics Jeff. I am honored to have been present on the day you found the first HMA button.

It was great to have you out to VA and too bad we couldn't do it more than once.. I'm sure you're always welcome to hunt with Josh :thumbsup:

ModernMiner said:
Jeff,
I was trying to view your amazing post here at work on my Blackberry and it shorted out from all of those fantastic finds. I kept scrolling through picture after picture thinking, "surely it can't get any better" but it did. LOL
You have had an outstanding year and after seeing all that you have found, you rank up there at the top in my book. There honestly are so many great relics there you could start your own museum! A big congrats to you. Outstanding job.
-Dug-

sorry for breakin your Blackberry :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

jamesbibb said:
Outstanding post there Jeff. THose are some incredible recoveries for sure. :notworthy:

thanks James :thumbsup:

Antiquarian said:
Wow! :o Just amazing stuff! Looks like you found enough relics to start you're own museum! :laughing7:

Dave

thanks Dave, good luck on your trip! :icon_thumleft:

Steve in PA said:
Jeff, I am speechless! I missed a good bit of your year since I didn't start posting on T-Net until July, but you literally had a career in one year! Yes, you will be hard pressed to top 2010. Like you say, you may never get the opportunity to hunt so often until you retire, and by then, sites will be hard to come by. Also, you were living in one of the best areas of the country as far history goes. You have so many great finds there, I can't even single a couple out for comment. Lets just say your body of work in 2010 was outstanding!

thanks Steve, good luck on your trip :icon_thumleft:

dwayne sueño said:
Amazing year, Jeff.
One of the best I've ever seen posted.
Quality, quantity, and quality.
I have a feeling I will be returning frequently to this post in the future. :notworthy:

Thanks Dwayne, best of luck this year! will be looking for everyone's posts this year, thank you all for the replies

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
That's a pretty special year in anyone's book :o

Nice one Jeff :notworthy:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simply amazing Jeff,and well earned. :thumbsup:

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Absolutely great post, photos and finds! Truly finds comparable to finding a $50 gold! Hope you find one of those next!

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Antiquarian said:

Dave
thanks Dave, good luck on your trip! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks very much Jeff, take care of yourself when your over in Russia! :icon_thumright:

Jamaica Dave :icon_pirat:

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is among the top five posts I have EVER seen on this forum.

Best Wishes from Sunny Louisiana,

Buckles

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2007
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
Holy Crap Jeff

Book me a room out there to come and detect cause you didn't leave anything in the ground here for me to find.

:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

shaun7 said:
That's a pretty special year in anyone's book :o

Nice one Jeff :notworthy:

thank you shaun :thumbsup: Like I told Crusader, hope we can meet up this year sometime :dontknow:

kuger said:
Simply amazing Jeff,and well earned. :thumbsup:

thank you Kuger :thumbsup: hope to keep seein good finds in my inbox :wink: :wink:

Timekiller said:
THERE IT IS! :o :o :o SLAMMER YEAR YOU HAD! :headbang:
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:

thank you Pete.. It will have to make up for the goose egg this year :laughing7:

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

Tuberale said:
Absolutely great post, photos and finds! Truly finds comparable to finding a $50 gold! Hope you find one of those next!

that would be nice :tongue3: probably scarce here in Russia :thumbsup: hope everything is goin well man, go easy on the truffles :laughing9:

BuckleBoy said:

Buckles

Sunny... what's that ??? :laughing7: Hope to see some great things from you this year.. move dirt

BobinSouthVA said:
Holy Crap Jeff

Book me a room out there to come and detect cause you didn't leave anything in the ground here for me to find.

If I were still there, you'd be welcome... you were always welcome when I was there.. best of luck to you this year Bob :thumbsup:

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2007
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
umrgolf said:
Tuberale said:

that would be nice :tongue3: probably scarce here in Russia :thumbsup: hope everything is goin well man, go easy on the truffles :laughing9:

BuckleBoy said:

Buckles

Sunny... what's that ??? :laughing7: Hope to see some great things from you this year.. move dirt

BobinSouthVA said:
Holy Crap Jeff

If I were still there, you'd be welcome... you were always welcome when I was there.. best of luck to you this year Bob :thumbsup:

Yeah its too bad we never got together when you were out this way, but entirely my fault, being a dad of 3 keeps me more on the soccer sidelines than out digging. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

BobinSouthVA said:
umrgolf said:
Tuberale said:

BuckleBoy said:

Buckles

BobinSouthVA said:
Holy Crap Jeff

Yeah its too bad we never got together when you were out this way, but entirely my fault, being a dad of 3 keeps me more on the soccer sidelines than out digging. :icon_thumleft:

I understand Bob.. maybe we'll get out there together one day, just wanted to make sure you knew you were always welcome to come out. :thumbsup:

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
absolutely outstanding finds! gonna be hard to top that but,i know your gonna try like hell! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

HEAVYMETALNUT said:
absolutely outstanding finds! gonna be hard to top that but,i know your gonna try like hell! :thumbsup:

won't be detecting this year (maybe for a week vacation at most) .. looking forward to seeing what you can pop up this year HMN :thumbsup: Good luck

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
What a Years Finds :hello2:
My favorites are your early 1 piece Military Buttons
1812 navy, 1812 Rifles, the rare Marines,
The Error Navy shank is one of a kind :notworthy:
Script Infantry, Love it, and I am always hoping to dig a mass Arm & Sword,
Ya got a pair ;D.
The stamped IH is another Unique, as is the Poesy.
But, I see no reason why you won't surpass for 2011 :read2:
You got the Skills and the Sites :icon_sunny:
Great Post! thanks for showing :thumbsup:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one, I had to get a cup of coffee to sit down and read. :thumbsup:

Congrats on a simply outstanding year. :headbang: :headbang:

Lots of great finds but I love the, 1906 Stamped Indian Head Cent (silver-plated)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread