Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By JerV3
  • 1 Post By JerV3
  • 1 Post By StevePa

Thread: 2013 Video 124 Silvers Plus A Ton Of Relics

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2005
    Three Rivers
    Minelab Etrac Xp Deus Ctx 3030 Whites Dfx
    1323 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

2013 Video 124 Silvers Plus A Ton Of Relics

100%

Hello everyone, Haven't been on here in awhile. But thought id share my season with you guys. This is my first attempt at putting a video up here but I hope to improve in the future.

Had a good yr with some nice finds. Been really hard finding new sites. But I managed to find some leftovers throughout the yr. All my finds came from using the whites v3i and sef coil or d2.

Hope to get back on here a little more often and share some future videos with you all. Hope everyone has a good 2014.

Thanks for watching
    Last edited by JerV3; Jan 07, 2014 at 10:38 PM.

Jer,You did just fine with the video, but you did a LOT better with the detector. Fantastic year with some outstanding finds. You have a great assortment of relics.Congrats to you,MM
    *Oldest coin-1775 Spanish 1 real *Oldest U.S. silver-1833 Capped Bust Half Dime *Best coin - 1945 GOLD 2 1/2 peso *Best Civil War finds:*NC officers belt buckle *CSN Confederate Navy Officer button

us
    Feb 2005
    Three Rivers
    1323 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Thanks MM. Been along time. I haven't been posting but read daily and followed your thread on the barber quarter great find. Glad your doing well and out hunting. Getting really tough every yr to find stuff even with the best of equiptment.

Ill have some better field videos in the future if I get good feedback from this one.

HH Jer
    ModernMiner likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JerV3 View Post
    Thanks MM. Been along time. I haven't been posting but read daily and followed your thread on the barber quarter great find. Glad your doing well and out hunting. Getting really tough every yr to find stuff even with the best of equiptment.

Ill have some better field videos in the future if I get good feedback from this one.

HH Jer
    Yeah that toasted Barber quarter was very interesting. I'm hoping to find one in better shape eventually.
    I hope to see more videos from you in the future. I'm still trying to hone my video skills too. This high tech stuff gets me flustered.
    -MM-
    *Oldest coin-1775 Spanish 1 real *Oldest U.S. silver-1833 Capped Bust Half Dime *Best coin - 1945 GOLD 2 1/2 peso *Best Civil War finds:*NC officers belt buckle *CSN Confederate Navy Officer button

us
    May 2013
    Tampa, Florida
    Garrett AT Pro - Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT - TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO - Garrett Pro Pinpointer
    322 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    sounds like your smoke detector is chirping in the background.. It is asking for a new battery
    WoW, took me so long to find this edit signature thing I have now forgotten what I wanted to add, G. R.r.r.r.r.r

us
    Feb 2005
    Three Rivers
    1323 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Yeah tell me about it. I had my wife playing with my android for a few hrs and setting me up a utube account. Im just bad with those types of things. I think I got the training down pat lol. Look for some better videos in the future. I have a bunch from the past. Gonna start posting some live in the field videos.

I missed a few things in this video being a newb. I had 19 barber dimes and a bunch of Washington quarters barely shown.

Lol yeah damn smoke detector. I put new batteries in it and it still chirps. These detectors are wired into the house. Not sure why they chirp like that.

Thanks again guys Ill be back again soon

us
    May 2013
    Tampa, Florida
    Garrett AT Pro - Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT - TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO - Garrett Pro Pinpointer
    322 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JerV3 View Post
    Lol yeah damn smoke detector. I put new batteries in it and it still chirps. These detectors are wired into the house. Not sure why they chirp like that.
    The new batteries is also dead.. probably lying around to long. side note they use batteries so in case you lose power they still work. Mine are wired the same here at my house.

After thought, you may have put the battery in the wrong unit LOL I have 3 detectors at my house all hard wired to power but only the one that needs a new battery will chirp, best just replace them all at the same time...
    Last edited by Uncle Jeff; Jan 08, 2014 at 11:11 AM.
    WoW, took me so long to find this edit signature thing I have now forgotten what I wanted to add, G. R.r.r.r.r.r

us
    CASPER

Jan 2012
    NEW ENGLAND
    WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
    14400 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (5)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27.gif 
Views:	148 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	926769
    Motto = "I try to hit where others cant or others wont "

us
    Jun 2012
    MA
    M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
    11605 times
    That's a spectacular array of finds! You did an awesome job restoring them, they all look great! Congrats and GL HH in 2014!

us
    Sep 2012
    Lancaster, PA
    White's 6000 di pro sl
    117 times
    Metal Detecting
    Way to go on the excellent year. Really amazing the amount of older silver finds.

On a side note, my wife was going crazy with the sound of the smoke detector chirping. She was walking around the house checking every smoke detector and couldn't figure out which one was chirping. After about 10 minutes of watching with amusement I informed her that it was from the video I was watching on my phone.

Thanks for sharing

Steve
    ModernMiner likes this.

us
    Feb 2005
    Three Rivers
    1323 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Thanks everyone for the comments.

Yeah took me while to clean everything all up.

Lol to funny steve. This is a sharp group of people here if they can tell out of a 12 minute video that my batteries are low on our smoke detectors. Will change out all the batteries.

Its really tough around here anymore steve to find any good land or silver. Would love to do what you do. Drive out of this co and just knock farm field doors for permission. But my time is usually very limited and it forces me to stay close to home. And as you know most of our rds are under construction around here. So it takes forever to get anywhere.

Thanks again guys and good luck in 2014

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links