SW MO
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Deleon, Ace 250

CGMaddog

Feb 16, 2008
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter tracker IV, Sea Hunter MKII
I have never heard of any rules against. I go Orange Beach a few times a year and never heard of any problems.

Mike

OP
OP
dkw

dkw

Jul 8, 2006
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Deleon, Ace 250
Thanks Mike, That's the info I was looking for. :thumbsup: It also matches the research I've been doing.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
I always find some stuff in evening at the park across from Hwy 59, they use a very good sand rake at night so morning hunting isn't so hot. The only places off limits close to there are the State Park shoreline and the federal shoreline other than that open season. Good luck

CGMaddog

Feb 16, 2008
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter tracker IV, Sea Hunter MKII
Wow , never knew about the state park. Are you sure? I have been there many times and never had any problems. In fact I was told during the winter the snowbirds hit it hard daily

Mike

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
CGMaddog said:
Wow , never knew about the state park. Are you sure? I have been there many times and never had any problems. In fact I was told during the winter the snowbirds hit it hard daily

Mike

I was told by park ranger there that I could not hunt there when I asked . I didn't ask for proof I just left. Where the hotel was that is gone now on the beach, I have never tryed the other side where the RV park is since it is all the same park.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread