Detector(s) used
Fisher F2

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone use the adhesive shipping labels? I have been taping the labels to the boxes but am starting to sell more items and was thinking of using these. They are widely available on eBay and I was thinking of getting 200 @ $9 to try them out. Another question is it it difficult to set the printer up to print on them? Thanks!

I use them for everything however since it's so humid down here in South Florida I still have to tape the bottoms of them because they seem to curl up in the humidity. I ordered them through Uline.com. But there are some that are just leaving printers as well I have not tried one of those yet. But I'll never go back to the ones that I have to glue or tape I mean it's just a huge inconvenience. Well worth it for nine dollars! I suggest you put a line across the back of everyone of them and then cut them in half. Because your neck and we will tell what the front and the back is first off and if you use a whole sheet it's going to print on the bottom of the page 1 line. So I just use a marker, make a line across the whole page on the back and cut them in half.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use a dymo label writer and label #99019. Always ready to go, instant postage/label.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be really nice. Anyone ever had problems with them coming off in transit?

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a Zebra LP 2844 printer off ebay. I paid $70 shipped and it had labels with it. Well worth the price and when I need labels for it, I can get them free from USPS. I haven't figured out how to get it to print a FedEx label though. I think you may have to get the shipping manager software from them to do it.

Paleo_joe

Mar 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had no idea you can get free USPS labels!

Right now I print and tape. Labels would be nice.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
In 2004 I was selling boutique outfits on Ebay and I bought a huge amount of labels. then I stopped selling. When I started selling jewelry, I used the labels. Since they are so old, they don't stick well. I have to take over the name and some edges.

How do you get free labels from USPS? My son in law had a huge package of Fed-Ex labels, so I'm going to use those when these run out.

MT_Joe

Feb 22, 2013
Ferndale, Montana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Other
2 per page peel and stick

mountainman1.jpg

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
I want to get a dymo and as soon as I find a cheap one at a sale I will. LOL But seriously my printer is so old but it still functions. And the kicker is I have a stock pile of cheap ink for it I have found and estate and garage sales. When you are only paying a buck or two for hundreds of pages of labels, it is tough to give it up.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In 2004 I was selling boutique outfits on Ebay and I bought a huge amount of labels. then I stopped selling. When I started selling jewelry, I used the labels. Since they are so old, they don't stick well. I have to take over the name and some edges.

How do you get free labels from USPS? My son in law had a huge package of Fed-Ex labels, so I'm going to use those when these run out.

My mistake on the USPS. You can get free labels from UPS and FedEx for thermal printers like the LP 2844 and I think they work in the Dymo as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread