Trash day!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No yard sales today, one but it was all junk. Stop by the neighbors house down the road he was moving and they had a pile of trash out and I needed one of the boxes to ship something else in. grab the box and had a bunch of bathroom stuff in it. Said I'll just go home and throw it all away! Well except for the vera Wang perfume, Dolce and Gabbana perfume, Christian dior perfume, a hairdryer that my daughter can use, A belt that fits me LOL! And some soap I can put my bathrooms until they're gone. There's some other men's cologne here too but I should be only get $140 for it online especially the Christian dior stuff!

image-4092892030.jpg

image-906237205.jpg

On a sidenote I paid off my credit card today. Something that's been a struggle for me in the past but it's all done I cut it up and hopefully just save cash now on! And stop dealing with this garbage!!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may have ruined the guys marriage though. Inside of the box I also found the safe deposit box key. So as he was loading his truck I took it back to him and gave it to him and he said he does not have a safe deposit box. So I look at it and I said well it has a Wells Fargo on it and it's definitely a safe deposit box key there's no doubt about it! Mind you this guy is built like a rock he is huge!! he starts pounding on the side of the truck he's like I knew my wife was hiding stuff from me!!! Oops, I just thought I was doing the right idea to return it to them... Who knew!

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may have ruined the guys marriage though. Inside of the box I also found the safe deposit box key. So as he was loading his truck I took it back to him and gave it to him and he said he does not have a safe deposit box. So I look at it and I said well it has a Wells Fargo on it and it's definitely a safe deposit box key there's no doubt about it! Mind you this guy is built like a rock he is huge!! he starts pounding on the side of the truck he's like I knew my wife was hiding stuff from me!!! Oops, I just thought I was doing the right idea to return it to them... Who knew!

wow! Woops! hahaha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread