Probably just another glich!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just signed on my eBay because I have five things to mail out tomorrow morning and this is what I get.

image-1019530540.jpg

Some of your information is not available at this time. Please try again later. 0 items sold! 0 or 86 same thing!

Welcome to the this €?%# ain't working club ! Does it really have to be every week? I think ebay needs a bigger server! Maybe it has to do something with Scotland this time wanting to be their own nation? Sounds like a good excuse to me!!

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ebay got hacked real bad. They still talking about it in the news. I had to replace a bank cark a few weeks ago. I dont shop at Target, Alberstons, ebay, and a long list of others the russians have attacked lately. The problem is not going away.

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ebay has been running like total **** - no excuse for that.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May as well just give em the bank card # , close the account and pay in cash! It's crazy how many get hacked!

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just checked my invoice and I had $5.80 in credits associated with the last two outages, so I was impressed they did that. None of the items I had ended in that period would have gone to a bidding war, so worked out for me... except for other lost sales (Sunday is normally a good day for me and that day was the worst)

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty obvious that credit cards are not working out. Apple was right on time with the 'ApplePay' thing where you aren't ever actually giving your cc number to anyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread