cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other auction site is LISTIA you don't sell things for money but for points and then you buy things with those points. They give out dumb "BADGES" for all sorts of things.

On one of those BADGES I just made level 6 for giving out 500 feedbacks. No big deal you think but my 500th feedback was a NEGATIVE to a deadbeat seller.

Hear that ebay? Some auction sites let you leave negatives for sellers who deserve it.

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why cant you leave a negative for a bad seller on ebay?
Do you mean buyer?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't leave feedback on buyers.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ebay isn't listening.. Sorry. They are busy pretending to be Amazon

Oh ebay is listening....You just have to wait 30 mins on hold, then they will transfer you to someone who barely speaks english, then they will tell you to wait 2-4 weeks so they can investigate....then.....

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have to use Paypal on this Auction Site? or are thier other methods of E-payments they have set up?

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have to use Paypal on this Auction Site? or are thier other methods of E-payments they have set up?

Not sure. This is basically a barter site. sell things for points and then buy things with those points.

I only sell my e-books and i deliver digitally (ebay makes me burn on CD and mail) so no postage charges.

Also, I only buy thing where the seller offers free shipping. So i have never had to pay for shipping.

There is a lot of worthless k-rap on this site, but I ignore that and bid on what I need.

There are the flake sellers on listia too. 99% of the time it is someone with zero feedback who wont ship if the auction does not go high enough or just lists an auction as a joke. But if i win and do not get the item i get my points back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread