I think I have finally talked my bro-in-law into selling more on ebay.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cloth measuring tape. I find this useful for putting item measurements in my listing and also for measuring boxes when I print my own labels. Also consider including a few of the free USPS flat rate boxes in your kit. Sure, they're free, but they'll save your bro-in-law from the stress of hunting for boxes or making a trip to the post office to get his own.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cloth measuring tape. I find this useful for putting item measurements in my listing and also for measuring boxes when I print my own labels. Also consider including a few of the free USPS flat rate boxes in your kit. Sure, they're free, but they'll save your bro-in-law from the stress of hunting for boxes or making a trip to the post office to get his own.

good idea also I will include the padded priority envelope from USPS. cost the same to mail as the small priority box but can hold 3-4 times as much. all post offices I visit do not stock so I always special order. (30)

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
You may want to go with labels, too, if he is going to be printing his own. A small scale would also be good.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wrap a lot of my items with that cheap colored tissue paper that you can buy at the dollar tree store for a dollar. Just a little extra cushion and is colorful. It is really just that extra something to hope they remember where they bought the item and return for more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread