Another Ebay rant ... shipping issues

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know if it is only me, but for the last few weeks, shipping is almost a fight. I hit ship package, and the page takes forever and ever to load. I use Chrome, so I tried using Firefox. At first, that helped. But today, both of them are just spinning and spinning. I had time to write this thread while I was waiting for it to load.

And no Beachkid, I didn't clear my cache or cookies or what ever you told me to do ... that's hubby's job and I forgot to tell him to do that.

Anyone else have issues with shipping labels page not loading?

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive only had this issue with Safari Never Chrome. I don't use Firefox. I have seen on many occasions eBays pages go down or slow when down in high volume times. If you think it is your computer, on Mac Quit all tabs and restart your machine. On PC reboot your machine. If your problem is persistent and you are using an old machine, it may be time to upgrade. Our technology is getting more and more bulky every day because we have increased the speed of file transfer. Therefore they can pack more into a standard download in the same amount of time. If your machine is old, it will absolutely choke on todays downloads.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm, no problems here. Using Windows 10 with Firefox.

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I have had lots of problems when trying to print shipping labels through Ebay. There are times when it is waiting to go to the label and it will come back that the system is unavailable and to try later. Major pain.

OP
OP
M

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope. My issue is the pages refuse to load. I've been trying on two different browsers for 10 mins straight now. My husband did clear my cache and that worked for a day or two.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use Paypal's multi-order shipping tool, so usually no problems.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread