chief paint sign

mad.co.walker

Oct 28, 2010
madison county illinois
I was going through my fathers garage after he passed a year ago and came across a metal CHIEF PAINT sign in excellent condition. it has the logo on both sides. can anyone tell me what this item is worth and how old it is ? thank you. :help: :help: i will try to get some pictures on this site soon. the sign is just likethe one in WOODCUTTERS PICS IN THIS FORUM !!!!!!!!

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
mad.co.walker said:
I was going through my fathers garage after he passed a year ago and came across a metal CHIEF PAINT sign in excellent condition. it has the logo on both sides. can anyone tell me what this item is worth and how old it is ? thank you. :help: :help: i will try to get some pictures on this site soon. the sign is just likethe one in WOODCUTTERS PICS IN THIS FORUM !!!!!!!!

This is not a proper appraisal, but its an indicator of what is being sold out there and for how much.

A double-sided Chief Paint sign that is in rougher shape than yours is described and it is going for $125 on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/INDIAN-MOTOCYCLE-CHIEF-PAINT-SIGN-1940s-DOUBLE-SIDE-/110610980437

OP
OP
M

mad.co.walker

Oct 28, 2010
madison county illinois
Cap'n Crunch said:
mad.co.walker said:

This is not a proper appraisal, but its an indicator of what is being sold out there and for how much.

A double-sided Chief Paint sign that is in rougher shape than yours is described and it is going for $125 on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/INDIAN-MOTOCYCLE-CHIEF-PAINT-SIGN-1940s-DOUBLE-SIDE-/110610980437
thank you for the info. i went to ebay and saw a few that werent as good as dads but at least i know a ballpark figure. . :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions