All Treasure Hunting

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
MXT 300 / Javelina Gold Trommel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GHOST'S ? :laughing9: Ill take pics and video when i find it.......... I needed a hiking adventure this weekend :thumbsup:

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
I have been in just about every hole on those mountains that I could find......never saw anything out of the ordinary....I guess you have to believe in spirits to see them......I only drink them :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

db

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my guess the Ghost is a Rock.
is there alot of Peyote Out There ? ;D

of course this was 1887 Maybe she retired by now :tongue3:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would suggest taking the story seriously until proven otherwise. There are Indian Sentinels guarding old mining deposits where Indians were murdered by the Spanish slavers. Several years ago, a treasure hunter nearly died when attacked by the spirit of an Indian Sentinel. The doctors couldn't figure out WHAT was causing the man's illness, but HE knew. I've written about his book on the Reading Thread.

Skywola

Jul 5, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI
Best suggestion I have ever heard regarding ghosts, is if you see one, approach it . . . . and you will soon find that it is not what you thought it was. People create there own demons, some people are their own worst enemy. Ghosts . . . are good for a laugh, that is about it.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ghosts guarding caves means treasure is to be had!

I would take my chances and find it if I had the opportunity, of course I would bring one of my Navajo friends with me to ask the spirits for permission to go in and have them ward off any evil spirits!

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T.Parker said:
GHOST'S ? :laughing9: Ill take pics and video when i find it.......... I needed a hiking adventure this weekend :thumbsup:

Has anyone heard from T.Parker???? :o :o

elkman13

Aug 24, 2003
Where are the Squaw mountains? I went to peakbagging.com and have a list of all the mountain ranges in AZ but I only see Squaw Peak in the Maricopa range. Maybe they gave them a politically correct new name?? ???

Skywola

Jul 5, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI
ThTX, all you have to do is click on his profile and look for his last post . . Jan 05, 2011, he is still around.

Ghosts! They are like the aliens from other planets that people see . . . they hang out but never bother to ever make actual contact . . . they must be to lazy to do so. If we were to visit another planet, what is the first thing we would do? Make contact. Besides that, a few hundred light years is a long ways to travel, and, there is no solid evidence of anything larger than the atomic scale defying Einstein's Relativity Theory . . . . in fact, Einstein's Theory of Relativity has been strengthened lately, as they are beginning to accept the idea of the cosmological constant!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figure the reason the aliens never make contact is like us getting turned around in South Central L.A.! They take one look at us and say "Honey lock the doors! ;D

GoldBack

Aug 19, 2010
elkman13 said:
Where are the Squaw mountains? I went to peakbagging.com and have a list of all the mountain ranges in AZ but I only see Squaw Peak in the Maricopa range. Maybe they gave them a politically correct new name?? ???

They're not named "the Squaw mountains" Squaw Peak is the largest peak within the Black Hills, which is an extention of the Bradshaw Mountain Range.
If you drive north through Camp Verde the large hill you climb first is the Black Hills and the largest peak in them (to your left as you climb up) is the Squaw Peak.

Placer1

Greenie
Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Skywola said:
Best suggestion I have ever heard regarding ghosts, is if you see one, approach it . . . . and you will soon find that it is not what you thought it was. People create there own demons, some people are their own worst enemy. Ghosts . . . are good for a laugh, that is about it.

True enough...but if you're alone out in the desert long enough, some very weird things can happen sometimes :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions