Does anyone know more info on the 2 painters thanks to who might know.

Kristen0816

Dec 18, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I bought these 2 paintings one at the Goodwill for $5 and the 2nd one at a thrift store for $5. The first painting is of a Moose catching or trying to catch a fish to eat and the artist is in the right hand corner and the name of the artist is Bankert and the 2nd painting of of a mountain/water scene the artist signed it in the left hand corner and it says S.A. Khan or S.A. Kahn and the picture frame says Worley CO Industrial CA. I do know the company was founded in the 1930s. And as of the 1990s was still in business. I was wondering if anyone know's if S.A. Khan or S.A. Kahn is a male or female artist and are they still alive. And who is the Bankert artist I have a feeling but not 100% sure but i have a feeling that the Bankert painter of the moose in the water might be a local artist, but again I am not sure. Thanks to who might know.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you put up some pictures.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Kristen0816! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

photo_camera.gif
2nd - I agree with Back-of-the-boat on pictures. A picture(s) is worth a zillion words! If you are having problems posting pictures - take a look at: How to post pictures with your story...

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Being transparent, they should bring a good price.:laughing7:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet.

OP
OP
K

Kristen0816

Dec 18, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I am sorry I did not write that I was new or where I am from, I am from Baltimore Maryland (United States) I lived there for 15 years, then I moved to Western Pennsylvania 30 minuets south of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. My Mom is from Baltimore but my Dad is a United States Army Brat and while growing up he lived all over the world and when he lived in the United States he lived in Aberdeen Maryland but my Grandparents were originally from Upper State New York not to far from the Canadian boarder.

I keep trying to add the pictures I added them to the attachments but then when I click done the site disappears. So I am not sure what I am doing doing wrong.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread