Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Indigenous with Jewish ancestry for Don Jose de la Mancha

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    mx
    May 2010
    369 times
    I for one accept the presence of people of Europe, in the Western Hemisphere, in ancient times. There is a book I have, printed some decades ago, which attempts to document the Americas as the source of Phoenician copper. (I think it's Phoenician.)

Chemical testing of old copper items sold by the P. is correct for the Americas.

And, when the Europeans first came to the Americans, I think it was in Canada, they found a quarry, that is, an open mine, not a tunnel, I guess you'd call it, for copper. He believed the Phoencians had regular scheduled trips to the Americas for copper. He is not popular among historians who think no such thing is possible.

And, growing up out of the middle was a tree with hundreds of years of rings in it.

He also claims there were ancient writings on stones, which correlate with ancient European languages.

Today is class day, and despite being Holy Week, several students are coming. I have 6 females, from age 11 to 24, 1 male around 15. The women here are much more ambitious than the men, at least in time of education. Otherwise, I'd dig through my books and give you the title and author.

The ancient presence of Europeans is a different matter from faith based belief that certain indigenous tribes were from Europe. We can debate the former, but not the latter.
    kanabite, Oroblanco and AuTSaurus like this.

Apr 2014
    Great Basin
    8 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I don't know if this will help or hinder this topic, but here is a little info on the LDS belief regarding Jewish ethnicity in the Americas. The Book of Mormon describes three separate groups of people who arrived in the Americas: 1-A group from the Middle East who came shortly after the tower of Babel, origin unknown; 2-The main group that the BoM speaks of, coming from Israel, from the tribe of Manasseh through Joseph; 3-A smaller group from the land of Israel with at least one member who was from the tribe of Judah. Contrary to popular belief, the LDS church does not claim that all Native Americans are of Semitic descent. There may well have been, and most likely were, several different migrations from around the world to the American continents, the Book of Mormon peoples being quite possibly a minority.

In regard to "Jewish" DNA markers, more than one haplogroup has been shown to have Jewish ethnicity. I am using the generic "Jewish" meaning, because specifically only those from the tribe of Judah are Jews, but we tend to lump any of the tribes of Israel into being "Jewish". We also need a little understanding when talking about DNA haplogroups. Y-DNA means from the paternal, or male descent only: My father's, father's, father's, father, ect. Only males have Y-DNA. Mitochondrial DNA (Mt) is just the opposite: My mother's, mother's, mother, ect. However, males can be tested for Mt-DNA but it is only passed through their mothers. Back to Jewish haplogroups. It is true most people of Jewish descent are from haplogroup J, but there are other haplogroups with Jewish descent or ethnicity, such as Y-DNA haplogroup E, which is the second largest group. There are still others. Some tribes from the Great Lakes region have been shown to be from haplogroup X, which is known to have Jewish as well as Mediterranean lineage. However, this X group has apparently been amongst these tribes for much longer than would accommodate the LDS time frame of an American continent arrival of +/- 587 BC for groups #2 and 3 mentioned above.

How's that for a first post?
    Last edited by Tesoro Escondido; May 02, 2014 at 10:11 PM.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11777 times
    Absolutely perfect my new friend. You have definitely earned a cuppa Java. It means that I wasn't completely idiotic in my Postulation of the Aztec migration.

Jose
    Last edited by Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp; May 02, 2014 at 04:47 PM.
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4453 times
    All Redeemable Treasures

The Ancient American Hebrews Were Teachers

Quote Originally Posted by cactusjumper View Post
    Hi folks, One more thought on:
    Those same Hebrew Priests that were ceremonially buried
    in the Bat Creek Mounds, were also teachers that traveled,
    apparently somewhat like an annual convention all the way
    up in the Ohio River Valley, via the fluent waterways... Also there,
    more carvings were also found, including the ten commandments...

They held meetings with the Ancient Native Peoples of this great land,
    taught them of their God, & they not only believed and were converted,
    they are still in existence though perhaps thoroughly mixed with other
    races and peoples (even of course some of the other original tribes of Israel,
    maybe their own kinsmen & women, however likely not widely known if at all)...

So it's not that strange, to realize that there were Hebrew migrations,
    with inter mingling, or teaching...
    They (indigenous peoples) must have found their beliefs and ways,
    to be very acceptable, and good, and practiced them consistently, some several
    of the beliefs proudly still carried over for so many centuries...

And, there's the fact that though the land grabbing Europeans tried to
    completely wipe them out even with treachery
    (diseases hidden in blankets for trades or gifts killed unsuspecting millions),
    still many survived, with an old practice of customs
    and rituals, that included the belief in a "Great Spirit"...

So, they were Israeli missionaries, no later than about 1/4 into the 2nd C. AD,
    and the people that interred them so respectfully, were undoubtedly none other than,
    the Ancient Mound Builder Culture, which I had the pleasure to discuss at length as part
    of my research, with an highly educated and very knowledgeable Lady Chickasaw Tribal Elder, who smiled and said "we are of the mound builder culture"...

Well, the Chickasaws and the Choctaws, are legendary brother tribes of old.
    So there's obviously 3 ancient N. American indigenous tribes (including Cherokee for sure)
    nailed to the knowledge of the visitors from Judea, where is also, Jerusalem...

Who else then? I rest my case for now... [Edit] But...

Very surprising to me (because of my own partial Cherokee, Choctaw,
    & Seminole Indian ancestry), the Cherokees, while apparently part of the Ancient N. American Mound Builders Culture, are also thought to have migrated possibly from the Ancient Persia area? Wow! I'm goin ta' go figure on that one, need more research...
    ~: Crosse :~
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; May 06, 2014 at 11:17 PM.
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11777 times
    5 cuppas for you my friend, looking more and more as if I am 'not' a nut case, on my migration theory

Don Jose de La Mancha
    Crosse De Sign and Oroblanco like this.
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    13793 times
    https://www.wisconsinhistory.org/arc...metery/roc.asp

May be related to red clay mentioned earlier. Them old trade networks show again also. I have found no documentation to support Phoenician traffic but some have made that claim on the East cost having an area ships docked that remains unproven.. sure a lot of copper came out of area.

Michigan Copper in the Mediterranean - GrahamHancock.com articles
    Last edited by releventchair; May 06, 2014 at 08:01 PM.

is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4453 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by releventchair View Post
    https://www.wisconsinhistory.org/arc...metery/roc.asp

May be related to red clay mentioned earlier. Them old trade networks show again also. I have found no documentation to support Phoenician traffic but some have made that claim on the East cost having an area ships docked that remains unproven.. sure a lot of copper came out of area.

Michigan Copper in the Mediterranean - GrahamHancock.com articles

I have heard of Pheonician pictographs or hieroglyphs in the Midwest,
    and Southwest, in a couple of different locations, and states.

Saw video of a rock wall carving somewhere in Rio Grande Valley,
    symbolizing their Ancient goddess...
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links