Happy 234th Marines!!!

Urban Prospector

Feb 21, 2007
N OC CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,Compass 94B & 77B
Re: Happy 224th Marines!!!

Just goes to prove a few brews in a tavern can lead to great things. It won't be Tung's Tavern but I'll be toasting My beloved Corp this evening. "Do or Die"

lokkenpa

Aug 8, 2008
Edmond, OK
Detector(s) used
MineLab e-Trac, Garrett Ace250, SunRay X-1, ProPointer

SEMPER FI MARINES! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

boredgunny

Tenderfoot
Jun 26, 2009
Jacksonville, NC
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III, Bounty Hunter

Our Corps (My Corps') is 234 Years Old Today!! Not 224! Of course yours may be 224. But then you weren't/aren't in the same US Marine Corps as I was. I retired in 1996 as a GySgt.

OP
OP
F

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

boredgunny said:
Our Corps (My Corps') is 234 Years Old Today!! Not 224! Of course yours may be 224. But then you weren't/aren't in the same US Marine Corps as I was. I retired in 1996 as a GySgt.
My bad Gunny. I slipped and hit the 2. Happy Birthday!! Semper Fi!

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Semper FI

CPL Rowland 1983-1989

Weapons Co.

3rd Bat. 9th Marine Div.

0331 50 Cal Machine Gun Section

Attachments

• Marine-Corps-Emblem.jpg
    Marine-Corps-Emblem.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 185

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SEMPER FI!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

boredgunny said:
1997 here Like your name...........Boared Gunny :laughing7:

boredgunny

Tenderfoot
Jun 26, 2009
Jacksonville, NC
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III, Bounty Hunter
Just like a "BoredGunny" I still jump on little mistakes made by Jr. Marines and their typing skills. Mine aren't all that great anyway. My apology goes to "fmr usmc 0844". If any of you are ever in the Jacksonville, NC area and can teach this Bored Gunny how to properly use his White's Prizm III to pick up anything other than clad coins (about $30.00 worth so far), give me a shout. Name is Joe Marty. I was a non-stop grunt 0369, and can still learn new tricks...I am Retired...Not Dead!

OP
OP
F

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
boredgunny said:
Just like a "BoredGunny" I still jump on little mistakes made by Jr. Marines and their typing skills. Mine aren't all that great anyway. My apology goes to "fmr usmc 0844". If any of you are ever in the Jacksonville, NC area and can teach this Bored Gunny how to properly use his White's Prizm III to pick up anything other than clad coins (about $30.00 worth so far), give me a shout. Name is Joe Marty. I was a non-stop grunt 0369, and can still learn new tricks...I am Retired...Not Dead!
Gunny, No apology necessary!!! I'm glad you pointed that out. It was just a slip of my rock fingers on the wrong key! I wish I was still in Jacksonville!! I left there in Jan 2007 when I EAS'd. Spent 4 years with A 1/10 and the next 4 with HQ Btry 10th Marines. If I make it back that way I will let you know and we will get out and do some hunting!! Semper Fi Gunny!

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
fmrUSMC_0844 said:
boredgunny said:
Gunny, No apology necessary!!! I'm glad you pointed that out. It was just a slip of my rock fingers on the wrong key! I wish I was still in Jacksonville!! I left there in Jan 2007 when I EAS'd. Spent 4 years with A 1/10 and the next 4 with HQ Btry 10th Marines. If I make it back that way I will let you know and we will get out and do some hunting!! Semper Fi Gunny!

Mike 3/10 in 75-76 Prior 0811 Ron

OP
OP
F

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
crazyjarhead said:
fmrUSMC_0844 said:
boredgunny said:

Mike 3/10 in 75-76 Prior 0811 Ron
Party with Arty! Prior 0844

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread