More GARBAGE from our Government Dished out to Viatnam Vetrans.

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just reading the newspaper article, it would appear that the medical review company hired unqualified people and paid them by the hour, at a low hourly wage, and then pushed their employees to get through each file as quickly as possible because of two reasons. One, they really didn't give a tinkers damn about the vets and two, only cared about the money paid them for each completed file. The medical review company should be fined heavily and every one of those vet's files should be reviewed again by a responsible entity, preferably by a company made up of vets because we'd damn sure care about our brothers and sisters!!!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Last week I ran out to get a haircut. When I walked in the door, my barber had an older fellow in the chair. They were talking and the barber asked him about his non-working left arm. It basically just hung there. The guy then said it was Agent Orange. And he left.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
They wait long enough we'll all die off....

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deep,

I hope you follow through with the testing. Please let us know what the results are.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread