List of veterans groups receiving Trump fundraiser donations

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
The posting of this is not intended as political fodder, nor should it become. As vets, we should know what the truth is.

List of veterans groups receiving Trump fundraiser donations | Fox News

Published May 31, 2016 FoxNews.com

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Tuesday released a list of veterans groups that received money from a fundraiser the billionaire held in late January.

The groups and the amount given to each are as follows, according to a list from the Trump campaign:

22Kill -- $200,000

Achilles International Inc. -- $200,000

American Hero Adventures -- $100,000

Americans for Equal Living -- $100,000

America's Vetdogs - The Veterans K9 Corps Inc. -- $75,000

AMVETS -- $75,000

Armed Services YMCA of the USA -- $75,000

Bob Woodruff Family Foundation Inc. -- $75,000

Central Iowa Shelter and Services -- $100,000

Connected Warriors Inc. -- $75,000

Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust -- $115,000

Fisher House Foundation -- $115,000

Folds of Honor Foundation -- $200,000

Foundation for American Veterans -- $75,000

Freedom Alliance -- $75,000

Green Beret Foundation -- $350,000

Hire Heroes USA -- $75,000

Homes for Our Troops -- $50,000

Honoring America's Warriors -- $100,000

Hope for the Warriors -- $65,000

Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund -- $175,000

K9s for Warriors -- $50,000

Liberty House -- $100,000

Marine Corps- Law Enforcement Foundation -- $1,100,000

Navy Seal Foundation -- $465,000

Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society -- $75,000

New Englands Wounded Veterans Inc. -- $75,000

Operation Homefront -- $65,000

Partners for Patriots -- $100,000

Project for Patriots -- $100,000 (pending)

Puppy Jake Foundation -- $100,000

Racing for Heroes Inc. -- $200,000

Support Siouxland Soldiers -- $100,000

Task Force Dagger Foundation -- $50,000

The Mission Continues -- $75,000

The National Military Family Association Inc. -- $75,000

Veterans Airlift Command -- $100,000

Veterans Count 25,000 Veterans-In-Command Inc. -- $150,000

Vietnam Veterans Workshop Inc. -- $75,000

Warriors for Freedom Foundation -- $50,000

Total: $5,600,000

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that's a lot of organizations. I don't think i have heard of a single one.

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
I have heard of about half of these and have given to at least three of these in the past.

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deep,

Thanks for posting. Saw the Trump news conference live on Fox News and was pleased that it was spread out to so many various groups.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Only ever had dealings with the Green Beret Foundation; when I was medically retired at 18 years of Service back in 2004 I did my out processing in Germany. 100% retired and I was given 3 Days, Three Measly Motherfooking Days to out process.

It was the Standard back then for wounded service members getting out.

Day one I was treated like pure crap by some German working at the ACAP Office, by lunch time the MP's had arrived.

Day Two; went to a VA office where everyone was German, they tried to assist me in stating things in my VA Claim that would have not been true. Yes the MP's showed up again. By dinner time my old Team Leader got i contact with me and said he heard all the BS I was going through and that someone would be coming by to help and he would make some calls on the Army side as well. He did that from Down Range.

Day Three; my orders where extended, the pieceofshit American running the ACAP Office told me in person that he was sorry I as treated the way I was but his staff is used to not dealing with Special Forces and more dealing with support soldiers who are just taking up a slot during a war and the wounded troops needed to be pushed out. Like that would matter. But by lunch he was fired because the Rep that showed up from Green Beret Foundation out of Belgium on short notice was with me for the process, he was a retired O-6 with a Long Tab who had been hearing about this crap.

I did not ask for help at all from them but they where there for me. I was more than happy with just going to jail for kicking the crap out of ****** foreigners collecting a check from my country. Guess an active duty E-8 making the blotter report two days in a row tends to gain some attention though.

I still beat the crap out of every last one of those people who where screwing wounded troops over; naturally before I joined Interpol.

Months later one of my old Team mates called me from Texas; he had gotten out and had told me about Green Beret Foundation, turns out they helped him too. I asked around they had helped lots of Operators all over the world, did not care how far they needed to travel, they would get to you, even if you did not ask for help.

Since then I got to return the assistance a few times my self. Feels good to get the help, especially if your Team is down range when your getting out. Feels good to have a fellow Operator standing there with you to side line all the BS that comes from the DA Civilians who never served America or who are not even Americans but feel they can speak down to you. You still want to bleed them out in the restroom though. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread