TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Kinda off the wall comment. What's this related to? Evil AR15 s in Ca?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
November 22, 1963 our government was taken from us by an assassin, and we went whirling down the drain up until today. It's all come home to roost now.

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find the Prayer to JFK , prayed everyday at the white house now.....Joe McDonough

CBTS

Last edited:

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deep, I remember the day that JFK was assassinated very well. I was at Chanute AFB in Illinois in tech school. A bad day anywhere as an American but being in the military on that day, going on alert etc., not knowing what was coming next. made it that much more of a dramatic event.

Joes, From what direction are you coming from when making that statement? By that I mean are you talking from a religious point of view, as an example? On its own your statement is just too wide open for interpretation in many ways to be taken specifically in any way.

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not from a religious standpoint just factual. Pres. Trump made a statement at a Photo session I believe with the white house staff. He said"Do you know what this is? This is the clam before the storm" CBTS!

Find it! Find the Prayer. You will understand.....Joe McDonough They are trying to take away the legitimate government again!

Last edited:

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
joes, OK, but what storm do you think he was talking about? There are a bunch of possible storms swirling around his administration right now, most of which are bogus but some that have been self inflicted like this Rob Portman mess, Just because Pres, Trump made that particular statement should not and does not alarm me because of all the entities and news media outlets that have been and still are trying the destroy him and take down his presidency. Truthfully, he could have meant any one of a number of things with that statement.

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unclebuck, The storm is something you won't see or hear about on MSM. It is in full swing now, Gitmo staying open and made ready for many new occupants, other prisons getting ready for new arrivals. Think Treason, corruption, murder.

Ask yourself this question! Where are the thousands and thousands of children that disappear every year? What has really happened to them?.....Joe McDonough

BUCK, Think FIGHTING BACK and Winning against the above.

Last edited:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unclebuck, The storm is something you won't see or hear about on MSM. It is in full swing now, Gitmo staying open and made ready for many new occupants, other prisons getting ready for new arrivals. Think Treason, corruption, murder.

Ask yourself this question! Where are the thousands and thousands of children that disappear every year? What has really happened to them?.....Joe McDonough

BUCK, Think FIGHTING BACK and Winning against the above.

I've been kind of busy, Joe. Did I miss something?

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All depends on where you've been looking and what you have been looking for!.....Joe McDonough

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
joes, First of all, I don't watch MSM and only watch Fox. Secondly, I know quite a bit about missing children and you are way off base with your conclusion about what is happening to them. I spent a number of years as a professional, locating and bringing missing children home and not one of them had anything remotely connected to Gitmo or any other govt. prison or jail. They were runaways, parentally abducted and stranger abducted for various kinds of deadly and nasty reasons. Not one of the cases I was involved in ever involved any govt. entity except law enforcement from County to the Federal level trying to find and recover the missing children too.. Rest easy brother, the missing children problem is not a govt. plot of any kind. The world is in a mess, and there is no doubt of that, but if you think about it, its always in a mess of one kind or another. In my younger years it was Vietnam and now its the middle east. The only difference is that each govt. involved now has bigger and more lethal weapons to kill and maim more of the others troops and civilians. As man gets more technologically advanced, unfortunately certain men want to use that advancement for their own power advancement and the world just repeats the problem over and over, from generation to generation until some fool finally goes too far.

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a rule I don't get involved in political or religious debates. As a vet also, that's why I served, to keep this country a place that you have your right to have and state your opinions. I try and get my info (news) from a credible source. It seem that every time there is a mass shooting, the US goes into the GREAT GUN DEBATE. One news agency announced 18 mass school shooting in January alone. In fact, none of them were "mass shootings" All where single shot incidents, most where accidental discharges. The Florida school shooting was very close to home, My great niece goes to that school, Luckily, she was at her part time job at the time. I'll be willing to bet that within two weeks the "news" will move on the the next glorified story. After all that rant, I think all of us that where kids in the 50's,60's and 70's grew up under different rules. Yes ma'am, no sir was expected. If I got out of line at your house, Your dad would tan my butt just like I has his kid too. We had expectations put on us when we were in public. Today there isn't any discipline at home, let alone out in public.Teachers are hand tied to do anything at all with troubles kids ( I have 3 educators in my family, My sister in law was a middle school teacher and principle for close to 30 years)Nobody dares mention to anyone who's out of line because you might be infringing on there "rights" I see commercials aimed at school kids that if you see someone acting strange, report them. I can only imagine the law suits for slander if you told someone there child had mental issues. I wonder how many of these school shooting would be not exist if the parents where held liable. Maybe parents would start getting involved in what their children are doing and what they are up too. The internet is raising a lot of malleable minds these days.

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for thinking out loud guys please keep it coming, the louder and more often the better. As I said this is not political nor religious it is a battle between Good and Evil! I am hoping Ggod prevails this time.....Joe McDonough

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lookingharder, Brother, while I agree with everything you said in your post, I don't think that the school shooting in Florida was what joesmarbles was talking about in his initial post in this thread and it surely wasn't about religion or politics, as far as I know in any way. However, since I am still trying to figure out what joes is talking about specifically. you may just be right and I am the one way off base.

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
joes, Your post just above mine was posted while I was posting my post directly under it. I therefore couldn't read it before posting mine. When I asked you in my first post if you were coming at your initial statement from a religious perspective, you said no. Now you are clearly indicating it was. Clearly brother you are getting into what is known as Spiritual Warfare and that's a discussion I don't think that will be allowed in this forum. With respect to Deepseeker as moderator, I think I'll bail out of this discussion for now. Take care brother.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is political and religious and since OP is not a charter member thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread