Usual wait time?

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was wondering the same thing. I just ordered a prospector, was hoping to have it by next weekend. Sounds like i shoundnt get my hopes up. Didnt realize they were made as the orders came in, but makes sense not like prospecting is everyday item. Can't wait not to be hunched over bucket clasifiying. Im sure the wait will feel 10 times longer than it is, like a kid waiting gor christmas ; )

bgigigold

Aug 24, 2015
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I ordered my bazooka gold trap on August 29. I called and spoke to Todd before I placed my order, he said each one is constructed so it can usually take a couple of weeks. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. I then placed my order and it was "awaiting fulfillment" for about 2 weeks. I sent a message just to make sure my order was ok, Chris responded and let me know my bazooka gold trap was on the assembly line and being built and should be shipped any day now. My order was fine it has now been shipped and I cannot wait to try it out. I should be receiving it early next week. Chris even called me back and left me a voicemail about my order. I was shocked someone from the actual company would actually take a few seconds to contact be back. I appreciate that very much.

OP
OP
B

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered my bazooka gold trap on August 29. I called and spoke to Todd before I placed my order, he said each one is constructed so it can usually take a couple of weeks. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. I then placed my order and it was "awaiting fulfillment" for about 2 weeks. I sent a message just to make sure my order was ok, Chris responded and let me know my bazooka gold trap was on the assembly line and being built and should be shipped any day now. My order was fine it has now been shipped and I cannot wait to try it out. I should be receiving it early next week. Chris even called me back and left me a voicemail about my order. I was shocked someone from the actual company would actually take a few seconds to contact be back. I appreciate that very much.

Cool, I also ordered mine on the 29th so it should be shipping soon.

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bgigigold
Thanks for the info. That puts my prospector about a week out. That will help me plan my schedule at work so I can open up a couple of days in middle of week, to get out with out as many other people in canyon. Thanks again, have a good safe productive time on river

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Received my prospector bgt today! Ordered sept 5 if that helps the next person waiting for their bgt with same question

GFBurke

Sep 1, 2015
South Idaho
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered mine on Sept. 23rd. It is now Oct 8th. Mine still says "Awaiting Fulfillment".
Emailed, no response.

GFBurke

Sep 1, 2015
South Idaho
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see your visual voicemail. Thanks for the call. All good man.

PurpleGold

Apr 17, 2015
Superior, Colorado
Detector(s) used
30" Sniper Bazooka Gold Trap, X-Stream Hybrid Pro hand dredge, Royal Manufacturing 54" Powered Stream Sluice, Pans of all different sizes and shapes
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just received shipping confirmation of my 30" Sniper and I'm stoked! I ordered mine on January 5th so it looks like they might be a little busy lately making gold traps as the fever is spreading.

yodi

Mar 24, 2015
NE Washington
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master / Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I got mine in12 days and I took it out for a test run that day

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread