Old, closed or open swimming beaches in North Texas

Hothgar

Aug 1, 2005
I don't sadly. I'm from Dallas though and just moved here. I'll let you know if i turn into any.

Hothgar

jetdocx

Tenderfoot
Aug 3, 2005
Wish I knew of some too. Live in Denton just north of Dallas. Just bought me a new detector so I am new to all this. If either of you want to help me learn let me know. ???

OP
OP
rockyredbaron

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Denton,
I'm not an expert by any means..far far from it..but I am starting to get comfortable now with my Garrett GTaX 1000. Have had it for about 4 to 5 years, havent had much luck finding any gold at all..mostly coins..lots of coins...lots of pull tabs too..so i guess if Im finding pull tabs then perhaps a ring may pop up along the way ...I think I may be in the wrong areas dunno...anyway..I live in Ft Worth, if you wanna come down sometime..or if you know or find of any OLD farm houses,,,or Old houses that you can get permission to hunt on...let me know and we will get together ....I'm off work on Tue and Wed during the week..havent won the lottery yet so I have to work for my money... btw..what kind of detector did you get. keep in touch

Rockyredbaron

Stirling N5PIP

Aug 7, 2005
Daytona Beach, Fl.
It has been quite a few years since I lived in Lewisville. As a teen, my buddies and I would go to the "beaches" at Lake Lewisville. One was located on the south side of the lake, just west of the I-35 overpass. The other area was on the south side near the dam. I don't know if they are still active but I do know that we did lose some rings and change there.

Good Luck & HH,
Stirling, N5PIP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions