Off the wagon?

GuerillaBill

Feb 12, 2008
Venice, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites BeachHunter 300
I hit the beach yesterday evening, thinking that the Black Friday shoppers would be out shopping and not on the beach.

Wrong! The beach was almost as crowded as it was on 4th of July. Too crowded in fact to do much detecting - what with the weddings on the beach, and all the photographers shooting family photos, and the tourists throwing footballs.

Still, got a little detecting done, and found what I have been told is a AA chit.

It's about the size of a half dollar and bright red. (See images below).

Hope someone didn't fall off the wagon.

Also found a hand full of coins, and normal beach trash.

Not complaining about the crowd though - they deserve their time on the beach, and sometimes they leave interesting things for us to find.

Bill

Attachments

• offthewagon1.jpg
    offthewagon1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 363
  • offthewagon2.jpg
    offthewagon2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 350
Upvote 0

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good William Shakespeare (from Hamlet) quote on the front (inspired by Socrates, "know thyself")... and the Serenity Prayer on the back....
Cool coin! :thumbsup:
I'm trying to remember the (Socrates) quote in Latin, which is how I first remembered it. :icon_scratch:

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait! I remember...
nosce te ipsum
That's it!

Latin is such a beautiful language!!

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread