mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am trying to plan a trip to the East Coast of North Carolina. If any one could tell me a good beach to stay at the don't cost to much I would really appreciate it.I would like to be there like 3 days Thu the week then I am heading over to the Vein Mountain to do some prospecting. I am looking at a week in May starting around the 12 or 13. Thanks Matt

Upvote 0
OP
OP
mlayers

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no motel that has a decent price for the night. Like somewhere around $75 a night. I trying to make my plans early. Thanks Matt

OP
OP
mlayers

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We was thinking about the top part of NC. We really have no plans of where we are headed so getting away for the week. I have been woeking for over a year straight and just need time off. I finally got a week off work and I am heading out to do some prospecting and MD. Thanks mlayers

Painter65

Jan 10, 2009
Wilmington,NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150, Minelab Soveriegn Elite, Minelab 305
mlayers said:
We was thinking about the top part of NC. We really have no plans of where we are headed so getting away for the week. I have been woeking for over a year straight and just need time off. I finally got a week off work and I am heading out to do some prospecting and MD. Thanks mlayers

Top part of NC? Like Outter Banks and such? I would think that would cost quite a bit...I would try a bit further south myself. Hotels should still be pretty reasonable round that time of year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread