New to this forum and like the info on it.

L

Lu Y. Hale

Just wanted to drop a line to everyone and let you all know that I sure do appreciate the information that lurking on this site has given me. Am 25 and hunting in the Stillwater, Oklahoma area. Go Cowboys! Have been detecting for about 4 years (land unit is a Fisher 1212X gotta dig it all) and have water hunted (the 1280-X is an awesome machine) only for this season. My jewelry finds have increased exponentially (primarilly because of water hunting and secondarilly because I now try to max my nickel counts on land) and and I am enjoying water hunting more than I have ever liked any hobby. Finding some apparently non-searched lakes around here and starting to wear them out. Looking forward to hearing more from you all, and once again thanks for all the info.

Thanks all,
Lu

Upvote 0

southern gent

Aug 1, 2004
Pickens Co. S.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Sovriegn. Whites. Garret
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome. I have always been happy with the info that I get here. The stories, the questions and the friendly banter make this site stand out from any other that I've seen. I know that you will find enough info here to keep busy for a while. Good choice on the 1280X by the way. I love mine. Good luck and HH! Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread