Venice results

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I wonder if you guys are getting tired of my ramblings on? If so.... feel free to say so. I only spent 2 days down in Venice and not really a whole 2 days. I got there about 6am on Tues and left Wednesday around noon to come back home. My stay was not productive at all except for meeting another MD'er which I've already wrote about. I did see 4 more this morning but not one of them seemed to want to "chat" so I didn't bother one. One actually turned his back to me as I got close so.... well that was ok. He was busy.

My total for my stay was a whopping 2.05, a zipper pull, 2 hair barrettes and a strange little item. I have no idea what it is but it is a very strong little 2 piece item with magnet on one side and a design on the other. There was a Canadian dime inbetween the two pieces. My first idea was perhaps it was a money clip of some kind but it is small and anyway I thought money clips were for bills and not coins.

Magnet1.jpg

Magnet2.jpg

I stopped at Casey Key (Nokomis) & Siesta Key and hunted for a short while on my way home. Siesta key is where I saw the other detectors but by the time I got there it was around noon and I still had a long drive ahead of me so I didn't stay long. THAT is a beautiful beach! The sand is like white powder! Very soft to walk in and soooo white! Well now I'm back to my regular schedule and I plan on going out to hunt again tomorrow and hopefully IN the water this time.

Come on gng's! Lets see some of the great stuff you are finding so I can drool a little! :o

Upvote 0

srcdco

Dec 11, 2006
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Nox-800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mumszie,
What you have is some kind of a giveaway from Toronto Dominion Bank (http://www.td.com/). I'm surprised that none of our Canadian members have picked up on that. I recognized the TD right away from their commercials.

Scott

After posting this, I looked deeper to find out that they have branches in Florida, along the southeast coast, so finding this in Florida isn't all that surprising. It is funny that it had a Canadian dime with it, though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread