Good day...

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Well that depends on how you define a "good" day. It was beautiful outside. No, I did not find gold, nor did I find any rings this time. Still.... it was a good day. I had quite a few hits. Included in those hits were a bullet, a rusty fish hook, a toy skateboard minus the wheels and several bread ties.

MoneynJunk042709.jpg

I also found a strange plastic ball. Now the ball has a magnet inside but I can't get the darn thing open. I think it is a toy that the kids get - maybe from Mc Donalds or someplace that transforms into something else?

Toyball042709.jpg

I did manage to find a small cheap earring with the back still on it! Tell me how you lose an earring with the back still on it? LOL

Earring042709.jpg

When I got tired of the water I headed up to the dry sand so I could dry myself off a little before I got into the car and BINGO I found a necklace. It is also just a cheapo but pretty anyway.

Necklace042709.jpg

I did manage to get my goal of 4 quarters! So for me.... that was a good day! My total clad for this morning was $1.70. I'll take it! :wink:

Upvote 0

Clyp

Jul 1, 2006
South Central Orlando
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mumzie That toy is a Bakugon. If you place it near a magnet it will pop open. :icon_sunny:

The idea is to roll the Bakugon over these cards that come with it that are ona magnetic backing. My boy has 30 or 40 of these things.

"Clyp"

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Clyp said:
Mumzie That toy is a Bakugon. If you place it near a magnet it will pop open. :icon_sunny:

The idea is to roll the Bakugon over these cards that come with it that are ona magnetic backing. My boy has 30 or 40 of these things.

"Clyp"

Thanks for the info Clyp. My grandson came home from school and showed me. I guess I am from an older generation that played with dolls and roller skates not these fancy games! LOL

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi Mumzie....I like the finds...they kinda remind me of what I find. And i keep the plastic toys too.

I think I know why the earring still has a clip on it. I've found pairs like that too (rare but do find). I think the gals take them off and keep them on the blanket and then forget they're there.

I'm gonna have to watch this "Beach & Shallow Water" site more often I usually lurk around "Today's Finds".

HH Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread