FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the beach today and used the sea hunter I am testing for Garrett.

Picture012.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Upvote 0

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring!!!

With trying different machines, it shows that it is the skills of the hunter.

congrats.....

OP
OP
FloridaBill

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
davest said:
nice finds. Are you testing a new seahunter? I hope it's better than the one I bought .

I have the sea hunter and the Infinium LS. I think the sea hunter is a awesome machine for a PI. Very Under talked about. Now I see why Mel Fisher used seahunters. The only thing for me is I have to be at a clean beach, we have some so trashy they cant be hunted with a PI machine.

The depth is incredible and I can't believe how smooth the threshold runs. I have been trying different things and discovered that in the water running in discreet mode and a disc. setting of 3 works great. Any less disc. and it seems to pick up any little tiny piece of crap trap or anything else. This is just my opinion but I actually like it better than the LS which is twice the money.

Based on my testing my hunting partner Pete (Erikk) went out and bought one and also loves it....

Just curious what type of problems are you or were you having?

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Hey Bill, Congrats on the shiny. You have my interest peeked on that garrett PI machine. Nice ring. :thumbsup:

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use my excal the most because I am more comfortable with it, but I also have the seahunter and it is a great machine, and you hit the nail on the head, on clean beaches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread