Strange twist

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
This is strange twist! Yesterday my daughter and I went to the beach and she found this real pretty ring. She said her machine kept beeping but she couldn't find what the other beep was so she went on. I've posted that story already but..... I found out today from a friend that her son went to the same beach in the evening and hunted the same area that she did and he found another ring. Now I have to tell you that the ring he found and the one that my daughter found look like they could be a set.

Mike's is on the left and Andie's is on the right. What do you think?

Tworings.jpg

Upvote 0

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mumszie what beach was that again,Just kidding. :tard: :tongue3: :tard: Your right that could be a set...Cotton

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
jerome said:
Is it gold and diamonds ,or fake ?

I am not sure but there are no markings on either ring. I do not have a tester and at the moment I don't have a place to take it so as far as i know now.... they are fake.

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I think your right Mumzies Guzz

ramfan

May 30, 2008
Myrtle Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett F250/F150
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Looks like a set to me. I take my suspect diamonds to Costco, lol , they have a tester at returns and the sales person by jewelry has tested a few for me.

Darrell

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the reason you keep digging when you get a signal. I have dug and dug until I found my hair pin athat made my detector go off. Took like 20 mins to find....Matt

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Fisher Impulse, Fisher CZ-21, Minelab X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay away from the Pawn Shops but any reptable jeweler can tell you right away if they are real or fake. There are a number of stones you have been fining that look interesting, including the "Pink Diamond" It;s difficult to say for sure without seeing the real thing but I would really recommend you checking them out before just filing them.

Deepsix

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
yep a matched set --thats why you find your signal once you dig --esp if you found a ring already in the area !! matched sets or other jewelry -- :wink:

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300
mumszie said:
This is strange twist! Yesterday my daughter and I went to the beach and she found this real pretty ring. She said her machine kept beeping but she couldn't find what the other beep was so she went on. I've posted that story already but..... I found out today from a friend that her son went to the same beach in the evening and hunted the same area that she did and he found another ring. Now I have to tell you that the ring he found and the one that my daughter found look like they could be a set.

Mike's is on the left and Andie's is on the right. What do you think?

Tworings.jpg
mine turned out to be 14k ..no markings at all inside.

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tworings.jpg

[/quote]
[/quote]

Thats nice Were the diamonds real?

C

Cappy Z.

Shazaaaaammm!

If this doesn't get the gold fever simmering....

:icon_thumleft:

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300
FloridaBill said:
[/quote]

Thats nice Were the diamonds real?
[/quote] that i will never know now...but little diamonds aren`t worth anything nowadays they tell me.....picture is a little deceiving..they are small. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread