A MONSTER!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Yes, I've created a MONSTER! I hunted and hunted and hunted this morning in the water and look what I found....

JunknMoney060209.jpg

I saw my daughter sitting down and could tell she wasn't feeling real good so I came out of the water. She said she was ok but just tired and getting too hot so she quit hunting. WELL, I SHOULD SAY SO......

AndieFinds060209.jpg

She had already found a gold ring and a belly jewel. SHEESH!

AndieBellyJewel060209.jpg

The ring is gold but I'm not sure exactly what... it says 585 on the inside and I don't know that marking but it's pretty.

AndieRingGold060209.jpg

YEP, I'VE CREATED A MONSTER! That's ok .... my turn will come! my turn will come my turn will come my turn will come my turn will come. If I say that enough perhaps it will come true. LOL

Upvote 0

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
585 is 14k Congrats!

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mumszie, I'm getting all antsy to get back to Florida now. Keep the pictures coming.

Yes, you have created a monster. I bet she is getting just as addicted as all of us now.

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Hey don't bring her my way... Promise? Nice going to both of you. But really, don't let her come south. :laughing9:

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Fisher Impulse, Fisher CZ-21, Minelab X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. One of these days when you're going to be around Clearwater, Bradenton, Sand Key, give me a yell. I'd like to tag along and learn a bit....lol.

Deepsix
PS: You can always remind her that since you created her, you can also take her out :laughing9:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
OMG! That's a fantastic spring. I found one like that once, but it was rusty. Your so darn lucky!!! :laughing7:

Really, great finds! Keep up the hunt, I'm jealous.

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes it is a monster - nice one as well

and yes, u have created one........................this is a good thing

nice spin you two had together