Ups & Downs

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Ups & Downs

Well we were "UP" when we left this morning. We were going south to hunt at St Pete beach. I found some clad, a lightening bolt earring (cheapo) and a "Hello Kitty" pin. Also just another cheapo - I thought! I will tell you about that later. Lots of pieces of lobster traps. But "good" stuff eluded us both. EmeraldEyes only got some clad and not much of that. Now we are "DOWN" We were there about 4 hours and decided to give Clearwater beach a try on the way home. Another disappointment there. "DOWN" again. I got in the water and hunted from the rocks to the pier and back and only got a few coins - nothing else. **sigh** Lots of people out this morning but I didn't see any other hunters - not one! Now that is unusual for CWB! Well they probably had already been there and left. Still I thought I'd see one!

MoneyJunk061709.jpg

Earringlighteningbolt061709.jpg

Pincat061709.jpg

Now for the story about the pin. I looked it up on the net because it does say "Sanrio Co Ltd" on the back. Come to find out that these "Hello Kitty" jewelry pieces can be rather expensive. Some as much as $500 and even more! "UP" again. I could NOT find mine but still this stuff is rather expensive at least I think so. I wouldn't pay this kind of money for this kind of pin! But what do I know? I also got $2.80 in clad, and the usual junk. There is also another earring but it is just a wire hoop and a small one at that. OK I'll stop griping and be happy - for now, but tomorrow......................

Upvote 0

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Ups & Downs

You did some diggin,Maybe the cat will be a good luck charm later.I would put it on your hat. wtg, :tongue3:

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Ups & Downs

good thing you looked up hello kitty, because who would think up to $500

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread