Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself.

Night Hunter

Jul 30, 2009
Hi everyone I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike and I have been metal detecting for around a year and a half. I absolutely love this hobby. I have enjoyed reading the posts here on TreasureNet for some time now, so I decided to sign up for an account and begin posting myself. I detect the beaches on the Florida gulf coast from Fort DeSoto to Clearwater Beach. I am more of a water hunter than a dry sand hunter. I currently detect with the Excalibur II but also own the Beach Hunter 300 and the Whites DFX. I try to detect around four times a week, but having a wife, two small children and a full time job… Well, as most of you know, sometimes life gets in the way. I look forward to running into some of you on the beach, and sharing my finds here on TreasureNet.

Thanks everyone,
Night Hunter

Upvote 0

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
Welcome Mike,

I also hunt the same areas, and a member of SUNCOAST RESEARCH & RECOVERY CLUB we meet the forth Monday of the Month at Bill Jacksons on US 19, pinellas Park. 7 pm. Come on out and meet others that hunt the gulf. Here is a link to their web site. http://www.srarc.com/

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: howdy Mike welcome to TNET

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Mike .Welcome to the net.Hope to see ya around.............Cotton :tongue3:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Night Hunter said:
Hi everyone I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike and I have been metal detecting for around a year and a half. I absolutely love this hobby. I have enjoyed reading the posts here on TreasureNet for some time now, so I decided to sign up for an account and begin posting myself. I detect the beaches on the Florida gulf coast from Fort DeSoto to Clearwater Beach. I am more of a water hunter than a dry sand hunter. I currently detect with the Excalibur II but also own the Beach Hunter 300 and the Whites DFX. I try to detect around four times a week, but having a wife, two small children and a full time job… Well, as most of you know, sometimes life gets in the way. I look forward to running into some of you on the beach, and sharing my finds here on TreasureNet.

Thanks everyone,
Night Hunter

welcome fellow hunter

Hardtack1862

Greenie
Mar 31, 2009
Aurora, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Golden Saber, Tesoro Bandito ll, Excalibur ll
Welcome, you'll meet some of the nicest hobbyists around.

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Mike, would enjoy see'n some of your post!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Mike, always nice to meet another Florida water hunter, expecially when he is hunting the opposite side of the state. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions