Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote 0

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would have been sweet,If it was one of our Beach's on the T coast, :tongue3:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This happens everytime there is a nice storm somewhere along the coast. When the tides and wave surges are favorable for sand movement Hunters should leave the chores for the ole lady. Heck, do it anyway. :laughing7:

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
Don't get too excited for us......

That cut was all replenished sand that was brought in last year....in other words.....there was nothing in it!!!! well for the most part.....I'm sure that there might be the odd coin or two.....or maybe a shipwreck was pumped up with the dredged sand!!....am I grabbing my detector and camping out on that beach?.....I don't think so....I think I'll stay where I am for now.....Hell....I'm hunting a REEEEEEEAL OLD BEACH it was replenished 5 years ago.....5 YEARS !!!!.....WOO HOO!!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We never have that kind of eroion around here. So I guess weare ucky for that. We just have to find the old swiming holes to come up with the old stuff......Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread